Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 24, 2019

I would love the buy this product again for my niece.

I have tried giving this to my niece who starts to eat soft food, she definitely loves the taste and also the texture as my niece is a picky eater. I will feed her and she will be able to finish the whole cup. I even tasted it myself and it is not that sweet and not to sour which is so perfect for toddlers who starts to eat.

Great and healthy snack!

My kids and I loved this healthy snack! It tastes delicious and I love the added fibre and no added sugar. I love the wide variety of flavours they offer - my kids loved this mango one! We will definitely purchase this in the future

Saskatchewan, Canada

My kids new favourite applesauce!

My kids love applesauce but they get bored with the usual flavours. So I was excited to try the newest flavour - mango peach -which includes fibre, a bonus!! The kids absolutely loved them! A package was done in two days; one for each lunchbox and one for an after school snack! My kids are 11 and 9 and usually picky eaters. So this new applesauce was a slam dunk!!

Great Find!

I was so happy to receive a free coupon to try Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach. My son absolutely loved the Mango flavour! This makes a great snack on the go and the added fiber is a bonus. This particular flavour was hard to find, it wasn't at my usual grocery store. I will purchase this again and recommend it to friends and family.

peachy

adults and children will both like this applesauce. a nice hint of mango and peach to make it extra yummy and not too sweet. a nice snack to add to the lunch bag for old and young alike.

Outstanding Product !

A delicious, easy-to-eat at breakfast, dessert or snack; the kids kept asking for more. Something everyone in the family has been asking to have more of.

Sweet and tangy

First was hesitant in trying this but since the time I have tired mango peach by motts fruitsation have loved its since then and bought another pack as well. It has got sweet and tangy taste making it the best combination

April 24, 2019

Classic deliciousness + health!!!

It seems that "healthy" choices are a trend that's here to stay, but over the last few years, with the gluten-free, lactose-free, non-GMO, organic, etc., "healthy" options have become almost obnoxious. Mott's has been a healthy option in our grocery stores for eons, long before health was on the forefront of consumer consciousness. This new and exciting flavor packs a juicy mango punch and the unmistakeable nuances of delicious peach, while still remaining reminiscent of the nostalgic, classic Mott's applesauce I have enjoyed since I was a toddler! I always forget how magical these little fruit snacks taste, but after trying the mango/peach, I am definitely going to freeze them into refreshing slushes for icy, cool snacks for the upcoming hot, sticky summer days! Yum!

Delish!

My 7 year old daughter loves Apple sauce. She also loves mangoes. This is now her favorite type of apple sauce! I also love it as well. We will most definitely be buying this product again!

April 24, 2019

Good snack for kids and the whole family

It had good taste my kids loved them they said its yummy so kid approved and yet its health as it has fiber and my kids are picky eaters good for afterschool snack for a day at the park or a picnic or just to ear when they get hungry I only buy this brand on sale it's a bit pricey for me and my big family.