Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

yummy

Very yummy sauce and it is a bonus that it is unsweetened. I like to use this for my baking needs instead of oil I add this sauce better for you and make muffins nice a mosit

Mott's Mangue et pêche

Mon enfant a adoré le produit.
    Bon goût frais et fruité.
    Le partenariat avec le club des petits déjeuners me rends fière d'acheter ce produit
    J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement avec Family Rated.

Great taste!

Honestly, I thought this was going to be super sweet like most fruit snacks. But surprisingly I found it to be quite tart. I love mangoes and peaches, so I’m glad I got to try this one.
    Definitely will continue buying the mango ones. I also love the easy to go containers, I can just throw one in my lunch bag and be on my way!

Convenient & tasty!

My 8 year old doesn't usually enjoy fruit, however she really enjoyed these Fruitsations cups in her school lunches! The individually-portioned cups make it super-easy to pack one in my kid's lunches, I love that it doesn't have unnecessary added-sugar when it's sweet enough, and the added fibre is always a bonus (especially for those kid that may not get enough). Both of my kids loved the peach-mango flavour.

Mott's mango and Peach

This product has so much flavor of peach and mango and a bonus with fiber included. One of my family's favorite. Great for on the go or a little snack at home. I highly recommend this product not only to family's but also to someone trying to eat healthy.

My son loved it

My son tried this first in his lunchbox and thought it tasted much better than regular apple sauce because he could taste the mango. He asked for it for breakfast the next day and I was happy to have something healthy and nutritious to give him. I like that there's extra fiber and I would buy this again since my son was so excited.

Sante et delicieux

La nouvelle compote mangue et pêches ajoutée de fibre est vraiment délicieuse au goût, mon enfant a adoré. De plus, c’est un excellent moyen d’obtenir un supplément de fibres pour nos petits sans arrière goût. Je recommande fortement

April 01, 2019

Le parfum préféré des enfants

La combinaison pomme pêche mangue est définitivement la préférée de mes enfants. Elles sont obligées de compter combien chacune en a mangé. La texture n'est pas trop liquide, ce qui est bien pour les petits qui commencent à manger seuls. Le plus, ce produit est sans sucre ajouté, ce à quoi nous prêtons toujours attention.

Updated On: April 01, 2019

Nous avons eu la chance de faire l'essai gratuit de ce produit.

April 01, 2019

My kids love apple sauce

Great flavour for it being the healthier unsweetened option of apple sauce and it’s a bonus knowing my kids are also getting fibre in their diet. I will definitely be buying this again I hope they come out with some more money saving coupons to help promote the product.

Kids Loved!

Received the new #MottsFruitsationsMangoPeach fruit snack. The kids really enjoyed adding this to their breakfast, it has a great source of fruit and fibre, and the kids think they are getting a treat. I love that there’s no added sugar‘s! Definitely will continue buying the mango ones, and trying different flavours that are available. They are also a great snack to add for your kids’ lunch for school. Thanks again for letting us try this new flavor. My kids are hooked. #freeproduct