2015 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 18, 2019

Would absolutely buy this again

I dont like "fake" peach but I loved this apple sauce. It tastes like your eating real fruit. My daughter couldn't get enough. I will definitely be buying this again!

very tasty !

Very nice taste to this of peach and its a very healthy option instead of the huge sugar infused sauces and this also has fiber so how can you not love it.

April 17, 2019

Sweetness without all the sugar

I was given Mott's Fruitsation Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach from Family Rated in exchange for my honest review on the product. What I loved most about this little treat is that I knew the kids in my house would love it and enjoy the sweetness without knowing it is unsweetened. At first the youngest one (1 1/2 yrs) had a spoonful and kind of made a sour face. It's to be expected because he is a little dramatic. He came back a minute or two later wanting more but I'm not too sure that he actually liked it. He is a banana kind of kid. Now the 3 year old LOVED it right from the beginning and wanted more but I had to stop after 2. I would definitely recommend this healthy little snack for children and adults alike.

Love it

My kids enjoyed it very much it tasted delicious. I tried it too it was really good , I like the fact that it was not too sweet and the flavours were on point. Will definitely buy some !

add Fibre no sugar added

thanks for Family rated that let me try this new product!,
    My son loves it, it taste good, not very sweet, and added fibre, good for the health. we actually let my son eat it not only at breakfast but also as a snack at afternoon. it contains lots of fruits. easy to carry
    I will recommend to my friends who have kids!

Amazing taste

MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED MANGO PEACH has an amazing sweet taste (but with no added sugar!). I am happy to offer this to my family with the added fiber while still being unsweetened. The taste of the mango and peach mix was great. Would highly recommend.

Updated On: April 17, 2019

#gotitfree

Une collation excellente

J ai reçu se produit gratuitement à essayer. Mes enfants l adore. Un goût excellent. Un valeur nutritive suffisante. Sa fait une belle collation. On peu l emmener partout avec nous. Depuis l essai nous enavons achetons à tous les semaines. Mes enfants adore essayé de nouvelles saveurs.💗

April 17, 2019

Manque de saveur, mais bon

Je me suis procurer le produit et je l'ai moyennement apprécié. Je le trouvais sans saveur exquise, mais pas sucré ce qui me semble correcte pour les enfants. J'aurais préféré un peu plus de goût par contre. Je le recommande toutefois à ceux qui aime les compotes pas sucrées.

delicious

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweented Mango Peach has very good texture and taste refresh and good for my kids breakfast or lunch snacks they are really enjoying it and will recommend it.

April 17, 2019

great new flavour of a classic snack with a great cause

My family really enjoyed this product, adults and kids alike! It has the classic applesauce texture (you can't tell there's extra fibre!) and it has an extra kick of flavour added to make it a nice change from simple apple sauce. I love how portable these are, and that there's no added sugar! It's a great snack to start the day at breakfast, throw in lunch packs or bring in the car on trips. I received this product to try for free but will definitely be purchasing it again, especially knowing that it benefits the Breakfast Club of Canada as well.