Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Mott's for Tots

This was this a great addition to my son's breakfast! He loved the taste and with the added benefit of fibre that is something I can be happy about. Keeps things moving! I had no idea that Mott's was in partnership with the Breakfast Club of Canada, definitely an added bonus. I would highly recommend Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre to friends and family!

Updated On: March 31, 2019

#gotitfree

Collation santé

Un vrai succès..mes enfants ont tout mangé en 2 jours. Ils ont adoré le goût et la texture. Le format pratique peux etre transporté partout. La maman était très contente que lea enfants prennent l'option de la collation santé fibre fruitsation mangue et pêche reçu gratuitement grâce à family rated.

My son loved it

We tried this by way of receiving a FPC and I'm very pleased we did. My son loved it. I'm happy to see it includes fibre as it's hard getting fibre into my young son often. I wouldn't recommend it if he hadn't been happy to eat it, but he loved it and even wanted another.

Seeing that they participate in the breakfast club of Canada really helps as I'm happy to support anyone who wants to ensure kids have a fully belly while at school.

1 year old approved!

Gave my son the mango peach fruitsations and he loved it! He isn't big on mushy textures so I wasn't sure he would eat it but he wanted a second package after the first was done, he gobbled it right up. Would definitely purchase again!

March 31, 2019

You have got to try my mini donut recipe

I immediately opened these up and tried them. I love the taste but unfortunately my kid is too picky. He will only eat regular applesauce.
    Anyway I modified an online recipe and made these incredible mini donuts with the applesauce. He looooves them and so do I!
    I used 1/2 cup margarine, 1/4 sugar, 1/4 cup sugar substitute, 1 egg, 1 applesauce, vanilla, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein. I baked them in a mini muffin tin for 15 mins and then rolled them in butter and cinnamon sugar (makes 24 mini donuts).
    You have to try it. They are so incredible. I love baking with applesauce, it always makes thing super moist and delicious.

Amazing!

Best way for me to know whether I'm going to purchase a product again is by letting my kids try it out first! And they both absolutely loved it!!
    I like the fact that it doesn't have sugar in it and they can't even tell it!

Perfect snack

I was lucky get this product for free from familyrated. Great quick snack for kids. I've tried it. The taste is really good and its great that they are unsweetened too. The consistency is smooth and it is a source of fibre, that I realy like. I would definitely buy this for my family again.

A la hauteur de Mott's

Ayant reçu ce coupon gratuité de Checkadvisor, j'ai acheté le dit produit. Mes petits-enfants ont adoré comme collation en revenant de l'école. J'en achèterai certainement pour les gâter.

Merci!

March 31, 2019

Mott's fruitsations à son meilleur

Après avoir reçu gratuitement le coupon Mott's Fruitsations de Checkadvisor, je l'ai échangé à l'épicerie. Mes enfants (et moi) avons tout simplement adoré cette nouvelle variété.

Je la recommande sans hésitation.

Tasty snack!

I usually buy regular applesauce for my little guy so this was a nice treat for him. He really liked the peach mango flavour, it tasted sweeter than regular applesauce probably due to the other fruits. Overall I would definitely buy it again, I prefer the ones in squeezy bags for convenience but he ate the whole tub without issue and little mess.