Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Win

I got to taste the peach and mango motts cups for free in exchange for my opinion. Mott's once again wins. The flavour is amazing and my daughter loved taking these in her lunch! Happily reccomend these!

Very Good!

I received a full value coupon for this product. It wasn’t available at the first grocery store I went to, so it might not be available everywhere. I did end up finding it at another store though. Both my picky kids love it. They keep asking for more.

Taste delicious

Motts fruitsation is the perfect balance of sweet! I loved eating this as a light snack mid afternoon when I'm craving something sweet and satisfying. My kids loved it for breakfast and as an added bonus with lunch. I feel good giving this to my kids as it not only is unsweetened so I don't have to worry about extra sugar ,but it has the bonus of added fiber which is great to add to a child's diet without them even knowing. The flavors were a great combination. I would highly recommend this to my other mom friends because I think it's a great product to have on hand. Thank you family rated for allowing me to have the opportunity to enjoy such a great product!

Excellent fruit cup!

not to sweet, just the eight amont of flvour. Always trust motts for great products. the cups are resuable for snacks for the kiddos. Package is nice a colorful!

j'ai adoré

j'ai adoré le gout de cette compote, un petit gout acidulé m'a bien plu, toujours une belle texture et consistance. J'en ai racheter, un nouveau produit qui sera parmi mes préféré.

Amazing taste

My kids loved the mango peach variety. No guilt snack. I can give them anytime without fear of giving them so much sweets. It’s healthy and great tasting— definitely a win-win! Thanks for making this product!

Excellent new flavor!

My kids were excited to get another motts applesauce free coupon! My girls bring a fruitsation to school every single day and this was a great new flavor to add to our lunches. The peach and mango flavors go great with Apple, and compliment each other perfectly!

Jadore ce produit

Je l'adore, c'est la première fois que je goutais a cette sorte là, avec plus de fibre cest excellent. Je le recommande vraiment en plus a la mangue et pêche miam.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Fast and healty snack for ny kids

Great snack for my kids, fast and they enjoy it. Big bonus is the fibre, my little one needs many foods with fibre , and this helps get her daily fibre :)

April 24, 2019

Refreshing party in my mouth

I absolutely enjoyed the exotic taste of the mango and peach. It was refreshing and a hit in our house. The kids and hubby also loved it. It didn’t last a week end and it was on my grocery list for the next week .