2094 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

So good!

I'm a sucker for applesauce. And fruit. Put them together and you get Motts applesauce. Love, love, love this stuff! I'm happy theyre making more flavors too.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

loved them

delicious treat,love applesauce but i think this mango peach one is my new favorite. i will 100% purchase these again! very nice snack and healthy option too which is a bonus

Ma fille aime beaucoup.

Ma fille aime les compotes mott's. Cette saveur ne fait pas exception. Y ayant moi aussi gouter, je dois avouer que c'est plaisant la variété des saveurs: ça change de la classique compote de pomme.

Kids love the taste

After receiving a coupon to try this product for free, I quickly attempted to redeem it as my kids eat applesauce daily in their lunches. I had trouble finding the mango peach variety, after several attempts I was able to find the right flavour. The kids loved the natural taste, not sweet, full of flavour and fibre. My kids ate them all over a few days, I will buy again when I am able to find them.

April 21, 2019

Mott’s fruitsation unsweetened mandonand peach great flavour

I really enjoy the mango and peach apple sauce especially after my lunch or my sons take it for snacks at school. I like the fact that’s it unsweetened great and healthy I really like mango so I was excited to try it . I would recommend it to my friends and family.

April 21, 2019

mango peach is my favourite flavour !!

I'm glad i had an opportunity to try mango peach flavour, which are my two favorite fruits. My child loved it when I gave it as a snack after I picked her up from school (and just before dinner). I also tried it myself and I think it tasted great and it was unsweetened as we are trying to cut sugar from a lot of the processed foods we are eating.

Surprenant

Toute la famille a vraiment apprécié les mott's fruisations à saveur de pêche et de mangue. La texture est incroyable, le produit est très versatile, il peut s'utiliser à beaucoup d'occasion.

3.2/5

great taste!

i packed the sauce package in my kid's lunch bag and she loved it. The only trouble i had with this coupon was finding the product as I finally found it at a specific Loblaw's. Couldn't find it in a major of stores and another Loblaw's as well. I think the price at Loblaw's seem pricey than Walmart/ No Frills for example but I think it depends on the store I went to and if I went to No Frills to redeem this coupon; then i would have most likely accepted the price. I will be a repeat customer and will try other flavours that Mott's have.

3.2/5

Not bad

if you're looking to try something different from the regular apple. I like that it is unsweetened and can smell mango peach as soon as it is opened. Taste however is quite bland and not as hydrating as one might expect from a fruit.

April 21, 2019

Yummy snack for any moment

We tried this Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre MANGO-PEACH today for breakfast. I must say it is so practical: ready to eat, does not need refrigerator nor heat up: just a spoon!

My little ones (3 and 6 year-old) really liked it and finished it in no time.

I had one myself as well and I mixed it with yogurt: perfect combination!

It is really tasty and sweet - but not too sweet.

It is a great option/addition to break a bit our boring breakfast routine.

One con: is the packaging. I don't like the plastic waste for the environment.

Thank you Family Rated to let us try this product for free!