Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 30, 2019

Natural sweetness at its best!!!

It actually took me quite some time to find the exact product until recently. I apologize for my review being late because of this. But these are absolutely delicious! I'm definitely going to be purchasing some as soon as I find them again! I enjoy fruit but find myself unable to eat them due to their textures so this is a great alternative for me and who doesn't need more fibre in their diet right!? :) Love it! Try it! You'll love it too!!!

Nice texture

My children are picky eaters but they said this was pretty good ! I even tried it and the texture was great . It's perfect for lunches , quick and easy .

Best snack

This is a great snack for any age.
    I love how it comes in its own cups so you can take it on the run .. put it in a diaper bag.. nice snack when your out and about or out for a meal with friends pull this out for the little ones
    Great for all ages .. I gave it to my grandkids when they were young one of the first foods i introduced them to and they still love it 3 years later..
    The price is great
    Flavours are great ..
    Weve even used it for whole family on supper plates for a little extra
    Whole family loves these
    I would recommend these to anyone with kids or not as i said its great snack / dessert for any age
    Great price great snack great packaging

May 29, 2019

Great sauce, hard to find

I enjoyed this product very much. And so did my children. These are a regular staple on our grocery list, but this was a new kind for us. Although we did have some difficulty finding it for quite a while. I believe as it was new!! I seem to be able to mind them more often now. Great way to get that fruit intake into your children.

Great healthy quick breakfast

Was so happy to receive this free to try with my kids. With three small children I am always searching for quick and healthy breakfast ideas the kids like, and this fit the bill. All three of my kids gobbled this up and asked for more. In fact, they started asking for it for dessert as well, winning!

Also love that Mott's is supporting the Breakfast Club of Canada. I feel great feeding these to my kids and purchasing a product that will benefit other children.

May 29, 2019

Mes enfants les ont tout simplement dévorés

Le goût de ces purées de pommes est tout simplement géniale! on les a reçu gratuitement pour les tester. Mes enfants les ont adorés. la texture n,est pas modifiée même s'il y a des fibres d'ajouter à la compote. on va les racheter c'est sûr!!!

2.3/5

Just alright

I was excited to try this for both my kids and I. I liked the idea of getting in the fiber and eventually trying the other flavors with hidden veggies etc. I was pretty underwhelmed at the taste...i know it said unsweetened but it was really quite bland.

Tasted great!

My kids absolutely loved the flavor of the mango peach! It is their new favorite "apple" sauce. I will definitely be buying this product again. Thank you for the free sample!

Merveilleuse collation!

Les enfants et moi avons adorés ces purées. Goût exquis, pas trop sucré, portion adéquate, prix abordable et vient souvent en spécial. Le seul point négatif est le petit couvercle en aluminium très fin... Dans la boîte à lunch, il se brise facilement, ce qui laisse la purée s'échapper.

United States

Tastes delicious

This product is much tastier than some of the other fibre+ products I have tried. My kids could not tell it had the fibre in it and loved the mango peach combination.
    I was chosen to receive a free package to sample, so received a coupon to purchase the product. It took me quite a while to find the product as it not available in every store, but I did find it at Zehrs and the price was reasonable even without a coupon.
    I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends!