Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

May 25, 2019

Mott’s wins in our house .

It was pretty hard to find this particular flavour but I finally found it . My kids love mango so it was a big hit and it has no added sugar it’s even better. Highly recommend it . Thanx family rated for introducing new way to have mango all seasons long.

May 25, 2019

New fave snack for my kids

Had to go to couple of stores for this flavour because it was so hard to find but I’m glad I found it the girls loved it so much! Will for sure be repurchasing it for my daughter’s school snack!

May 25, 2019

great flavor, great price, perfect for kids

I had a hard time finding this particular flavor in my local stores but when I did it was a total game changer. Not only do my kids love to eat it, so does my husband. Perfect for snack time at school, an after school snack or as a little treat after dinner, this product has now become a staple in my household.

Great applesauce

I love that Motts is adding Fibre to their already great tasting applesauce flavours. My children have already enjoyed the Mango Peach flavour and now I enjoy feeding it to them that much more as well. Motts fruitsations packaging is easy to open and easy to serve. My 6, 3 and 18 month old children all love the texture and flavour of the Mango Peach applesauce.

1.0/5

Can’t find in stores

I can not find this Apple sauce in any stores. So therefore can not give a review until further notice. It looks amazing and motts makes great apple sauce, so I will be sure to add a review.

May 25, 2019

Alternative flavor to boring applesauce

I had a hard time finding this product at first. Once I finally found it, I felt it was a nice alternative to applesauce but the overall flavor wasn't amazing. I wouldn't consider it a dead ringer for mango or peach. The added fibre was noce. Overall it was pleasant and a good change up for plain applesauce for kids.

we lovedit

What's procession in fiber unsweetened mango and Peach was absolutely great we buy applesauce all the time the kids loved it and so did I. Barely noticed that there was even fiber in it didn't ruin the taste at all. Both of my kids enjoyed it and so did my husband and me I'll definitely be purchasing this product again

May 25, 2019

My son loves applesauce so when we got the coupon for a free pack of motts we were excited. Although we had a hard time finding this flavor of applesauce but once we found it my son really enjoyed it and we will be buying more when we see them again! The additional fibre is great, I can eat these myself they are so tasty.

My twins loved this

My twins are applesauce ferns and they went crazy for this flavor! I would highly recommend this kind even for those picky eaters I'm sure they would just gobble this right up! #GotItFree #Motts

May 24, 2019

I may not buy this product

This mango peach flavour has apple as base flavour. I didn't feel much about mango and peach but apple was more strong in taste. It's just like having lighter version of apple flavoured fruitsation.