Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Absolutely delicious!

This is a great addition to the flavor line up. Great flavor and texture!! Also has a wonderful price point. Fantastic to eat on it's own and also great to to other items. Mu daughter loves it when I add it to pancakes!!

Love at first taste

My kids love the new mango peach applesauce flavor! I have a picky eater and he couldn't get enough of these perfectly portioned snacks. Since trying these as a promotion, I have purchased motts mango peach applesauce 3 more times! They travel great and are an amazing addition to my kids lunches.

My kid loves it so Much

There is no doubt that my whole family all love this product. It is not too sweet, no artificial colours or flavours that anyone can enjoy it. Very convenient to pack it and go especially a plus for kid's lunch. I really love the fibre in it plus it taste like real fruit.

Best snack for kids

Parfait pour les collations pour tout la famille. En plus d’e Nutritif, il a bon goût et est bon pour la santé. J’ai adoré l’option sans sucre et je ne n’est pas vu de différence.

Very good!

These mother's fruitsastions are great for a snack. My kids loved these and are always asking for them now. They are sweet and fill you up. I will definitely buy these again for my kids.

May 24, 2019

My kids loved this apple sauce

My kids loved the taste of this apple sauce. I really liked that it had added fibre and no added sugar.

I did have some trouble finding motts-fruitsations fibre unsweetened Mango Peach (my local grocery store don’t carry it).
    I would definitely continue to purchase if it was carried at my local grocery store.

#gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

Flavourful

I really enjoyed the fresh fruit taste. Product wasn’t too sweet and wasn’t gritty.
    Smells fruity and tastes even better.
    My daughter really liked this flavour as well.

Yum!

So delicious! We all loved it. Fibre added fooda tend to have...um... negative effects for me. But this was great. Kept things..moving without any surprises. It kept my daughter fuller than normal applesauce too.

Kids devoured these!

I received a coupon to try these and my kids absolutely loved them. They loved the flavour and I love knowing they are getting great food, with extra fibre. So easy to eat, reasonably priced and kids love them, what more can you ask for?

May 24, 2019

My kids loved this product.

So at first this was hard to find in my area. But I found it and my kids loved it. They want me to get more. I found it cost friendly, has great taste. Can have it as a snack on the go or sitting home. Or you can add it as a side for breakfast. Id recommend it to anyone. And buy again