Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Yukon, Canada

My 1 year old loves it!

I have received a free product coupon from Family Rated to try. Right off the bat, she loved it! I am happy that I have found another nutritious food to add to her diet so I have repurchased this since then.

May 26, 2019

Great anytime and will buy again

I have a 5 year son that absolutely loves the Mott's fruitsations line and he will ask for them at all time of day.
    Me as a mom I love that there are veggies in some of them and he still eats them up

Moema

Un délice!

Nous avons pu tester gratuitement les compotes de fruits Mott's Fruitsations+fibre aux pêches et mangues. Un vrai délice à dévorer au petit-déjeuner. Ma fille a adoré son goût et j'en ai même glissé dans sa boîte à lunch!! Je recommande fortement à tous de les acheter. De plus, ils sont en partenariat avec le Club des petits déjeuners du Canada!

New Brunswick, Canada

A good addition to any child’s breakfast or snack

My child absolutely loved the motts fruitsation right away. I feel like it is a good addition to her breakfast and even a snack anytime throughout the day. This flavour was a instant hit and I’m planning or repurchasing it and hopefully other flavours as well.i have recommended it to a friend who says all her children love it and plan or telling other friends and family with children

Très bon au goût

Ma fille a adoré le goût des Fruitsations Fibre + à la mangue et pêche mais le plus drôle là dedans c’est que ne sais pas que c’est bon en plus pour elle. De plus je trouve que c’est une bonne façon d’ajouter une source de fibres dans son alimentation ce qui n’est pas toujours facile. Je recommande Fruitsations + fibre à toutes les familles.

May 26, 2019

I will definitely buy this product again

As longtime users of Mott's fruitsations, we really loved this new flavour . It's great for a quick breakfast option with the nutrients that kids actually need to have a good start to their day .

Delicious - Not too sweet

After months trying to find this flavour, I finally got to buy it. It’s not too sweet, it has a good texture and it’s a nice snack option. My niece devoured it and I also liked it. I totally recommend this product!

California, United States

Delicious, nutritious, convenient snack!

I received this as a free product for my honest review. This was a great tasty, nutritious and convenient snack! I love that it has no added sugars, colours or flavours. Would def recommend.

May 25, 2019

Lovely new flavor

This is the first time we try this flavor and my son really enjoyed it. His favorite juice is mango so he was delighted with trying the mango peach option. We also shared it with friends who enjoyed it as well. I found it not too sweet and perfect for a snack.

May 25, 2019

Toutes la famille a adoré gout rafraîchissant et excellent.
    Déjeuner dîner dessert ou collation tout le monde y trouvera son compte ❤
    Je recommande ce produit et c'est certains que j'en racheterai pour la famille.