Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

January 31, 2020

I would buy this product again

The product is a nice size for a snack at breakfast, lunch, dinner or in between. It is not sweet and has a good texture so is good for you. It certainly fills the spot

January 31, 2020

Motts Fruitsation + Fibre unsweetened!!! YUM!!!!

Bought and tried this today. Unsweetened, but you can't tell! So fruity and flavorful. Delicious!!! Enjoyed having the option of different flavors, but this is the one we tried. Boys and I enjoyed it very much. Nicely blended and perfect snack size.

Yummytastic!

My nieces love these! I let them try out the Mango Peach and the Tropical new flavors that just came out as a snack and asked them if they would eat it again and they both said yes! They really liked the taste of it and they finished up the whole snack which is sometimes hard for them to do! they are very picky eaters. I would recommend this product to any parent out there who has children and wants to give them an extra boost of fruits in their daily diets. As for adults, I gave tried this product and I enjoyed it myself. Not too sweet of a snack and the texture is like a puree which I dont mind! 5 stars!

Great Fruity Flavour

I recently tried Peach Mango Mott’s Fruitsations + Fibre Applesauce #MottsFruitsationsFibre #FamilyRatedClub #GotitForFree
    I could really taste the Peach and Mango flavours; it was fruity and citrusy. The texture was exactly the same as applesauce and I couldn’t taste or feel the texture of the fibre. So pleased it is gluten and nut free, perfect for school lunches. There is no added sugar as well, the perfect afternoon snack. Mott’s has partnered with the Breakfast Club of Canada making Mott’s Fruitsations + Fibre Applesauce another great choice in your shopping basket.
    I recommend Mott’s Fruitsations + Fibre Applesauce for an afternoon snack, a part of breakfast, or a great addition to school lunches.

A Delicious Afternoon Snack

I really enjoyed this delicious Fruitsations snack. It was not too tart and not too sweet. It tasted like a combination of apple sauce with a taste of mango. It was very smooth and easy to digest. It was nice that it contained 30 percent Vitamin C as well. I also like the fact that he contained fibre making it a more nutritious snack,.

January 31, 2020

These are great snacks for young and old

I had a free sample coupon. it is a great product! #gotitfree
    Love the fruit flavors and would definitely buy this product again! I am a big fan of raspberry, mango and the tropical fruit! These snacks easily give you your fruit servings per day in a ready to eat convenient pack.

We love it!

I received this product for free from @familyrated for my honest review. Our whole family enjoyed this mango peach flavor! It’s a great breakfast add-on that full of firer plus no added sugar for both children and adults. My older one even grabbed second one to school for snack. I've already added it on to our weekly grocery list and We will definitely recommend this product to my friends and family. Thank you @familyrated and @fruitsationscanada for the opportunity to try this amazing product! #gotitfree #familyratedclub #fruitsationscanada

Délicieux et nourrissant

Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibres pêche et mangue est une collation délicieuse et nourrissante pour les enfants désireux de découvrir de nouvelle saveur. La texture est onctueuse et l'amalgame pêche et mangue est subtile en bouche.

Ce produit constitue un excellent ajout au Club des petits déjeuner.

Je recommande fortement ce produit.

#gratuit #mottsfruisations #familyrated

Updated On: January 31, 2020

#gotitfree #MottFruitsationsFibre

Fruity and Delicious

I am so blessed to have got the chance to try this product free through #FamilyRated. #MottsFruitsationsFibre This flavour is incredible and perfect for the entire family. I will be buying this product over and over again. The texture is the same as the classic Motts Apple Sauce. It tastes very natural and I love that it contains fibre. The peach and mango flavour really come through, giving it a more tropical-like vibe. This apple sauce is not overly sweet, but contains natural fruity sweetness. #gotitfree

January 30, 2020

List of ideas with this product is endless..

We enjoyed our Apple sauces with breakfast, as Avid mango fanatics we love all things mango... with the addition of peach we thought that it might be too sweet but in fact it seemed to have a bit of a sour undertone and as much as it was enjoyed by some members of the family my youngest wasn't all that excited but as Mom and head of the household not only do I love the nutritious component with the price point as well. So we decided we could likely make ice pops in the summer, smoothies, as a side with break fast and lunch... as dessert with yogurt and berries... ENDLESS ideas 👍