2017 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

My kids love the Mango Peach

We had actually tried this one before I got the coupon from Family Rated, and they love it! They don't even miss the sugar. They didn't even notice. I would definitely buy this one again. My daughter takes them in her lunch, so I will be putting this flavour in the rotation.

This was a huge hit!!!!

The Motts Peach and Mango unsweetened apple sauce was a huge hit with the kids and adults in my household!!!! I love that it is unsweetened which makes it a healthy snack. It’s conveniently packaged so you can grab it and go! It has everything I look for in a snack and it tastes great! Love this product! Sooo glad I was selected to try it! Will definitely be buying it again!

Collation exquise !

Il en fallait de peu pour ne pas avoir de photos de ce produit pour faire la critique, mon fils a sauté dessus et ils ont tous disparu ! Nous avons eu la chance de tester gratuitement ces compotes la semaine dernière et ce fut un grand succès à la maison. C'est une collation santé avec un beau visuel, un goût fruité et léger, rempli de vitamines ! Je recommande ce produit à tout mon entourage, c'est un incontournable des boîtes à lunch !

compote excellente

J'ai eu un coupon gratuit, j'avais essayé les compotes aux framboises et ceux tropical par le passé. J'ai adoré la saveur de mangue , elles sont excellentes à tous les moments de la journées. J'adore les prendre comme dessert après le diner ou le souper avec des biscuits aux sons.

I would buy this again

My Grandson loved this stuff and I was nervous giving it to him because he is a very picky eater but to my surprise he said it was delicious and wanted more please 😁

February 16, 2020

Good breakfast and snack for kids.

When me and my kids try this product. We really love it.we really like the taste so good and yummy. I give my family and friends to try. They love and like so much. We all enjoy. Thanks for the good product. I like to buy this product again and again.

February 16, 2020

A delicious yet healthy snack

I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of these Mott’s Fruitsations applesauce treats. Naturally sweetened and a perfect amount to satisfy you. I would eat it on its own or with my morning oatmeal, to help sweeten it. I’ll definitely buy it again.

I got this free through Family Rated.

Perfect Snack

This was a perfect sized healthy snack especially in the winter months when fresh fruit is pricey. The texture was good and not too grainy - which sometimes happens when fibre is added. I thought that it was very flavourful but not too sweet.

healthy snack for everyone

although this product was a little hard to find in my usual store I finally found it in Food Basics at a reasonable price. I love applesauce and the new fibre flavours of Mango and Peach was well worth the search. The Mango and Peach flavours were not over powering and to find a snack without added sugar was a great find. I recommend this snack to everyone in my friends and family.

February 16, 2020

Easy snack on the go for anyone

I really like this Mott's product, because it is unsweetened and is made from real fruits. One small pack is only 50 calories and covers 30% of the daily recommended Vitamin C intake. It's easy to carry and is perfect for school snacks. Doesn't contain nuts, so any kid can take it to school. I would recommend it to any parent. Also, the price is really good for 6 small packs in one big pack. Convenient, healthy and fun to eat.