Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Kid approved!

These were an awesome snack for both me and my kids! They are asking for them everyday now! If you knew my picky kids you would know that is a good thing!. The taste was so good and I loved knowing my kids were getting some extra fiber in it. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who is looking for a new snack to try. The flavors are so savory and just the right amount of sweetness.

2.3/5

February 20, 2020

Did not taste really of peach or mango

So I got the mango and peach flavor to try and was super excited because I love both peaches and mango however when it came to actually trying it I was disappointed at the fact that it barely tastes of peaches or mangos. You get mostly apple flavor and the smallest after taste of peach. I got no hint of mango. I would like to see more mango and peach flavor in this product to continue to purchase this product however at this time this will not be a product I will be purchasing again.

Sure I'd buy again

Bought it for my daughter and she liked it, especially since she has been a picky eater all of a sudden. Would buy again and would like to try the other two flavours

Très bon!

Très bon produit. Nous avons beaucoup aimer la saveur et nous allons définitivement en acheter d’autres. J’ai particulièrement aimer qu’il n’y ai pas de lourdeur du au fibre dans la compote. Je m’explique, certain produit avec fibres sont lourd sur l’estomac et au goût, mais je n’ai pas sentie cette sensation avec les compotes.

February 20, 2020

Healthy tasty treat with Fibre - Bonus!

I would buy this convenient on-the-go Fruitsations fruit snacks. I need fast and healthy choices and this is definitely one I do not feel guilty about. The added bonus of having fibre added is exactly what I need. Way to go Mott's!!

Mott's fruitsations

My children like the mango and peach Mott's fruitsationd very much. It's very healthy, unsweetened and has fiber. I'll definitely let my kid try other flavors next time.

In live with this!

I absolutely in love with new flavours! It doesn’t taste too sweet for me,😒 and the texture is really smooth. Me and my 5 years old were fighting for the last spoon😅

Just can't get enough!

When I told my 5 year old we were going to go get some free applesauce for him to try out, he didn't seem to excited. When I told him it was going to be Mango-Peach applesauce, we couldn't get to the grocery store fast enough! He led me right to the aisle in the store, and picked the Mango-Peach flavour right off the shelf before I even got there. He wanted to open one and eat it there and then, but I convinced him to wait until we got home. He had one for dessert last night, and when asked if it was yummy, the response was "SUPER YUMMY!!!". When he woke up this morning, all he wanted was this applesauce. I limited him to 2 containers (wasn't sure how the extra fibre might affect him at school), and they were gone within 5 minutes total. He also took one in his lunch. The sugar level is a little higher than I expected for unsweetened applesauce, but I guess fruits do have a fair amount of natural sugar. All in all I would buy this again, though even with the pleadings of my son, I'll probably wait to try and find it at $2.00/pack.

I like the taste.

My daughter love this kind of product, made of fruits. This one was really good. We love it. I would recommend it because its taste is not as artificial as other products.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Motts Coupon for free product-

With my complimentary coupon, I purchased the mango/peach fibre..it was ahhhhmazing!! Great in yogurt, over ice cream, or just by itself!! I will purchase more, and try baking with it!! Can't wait!! Yummy!!