Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New Brunswick, Canada

Super good

The kids really enjoyed this snacks, it was thick and yummy. The flavour was a little bit too sweet for the kids but still their really enjoyed it the price is affordable and you can find it in all grocery stores I strongly recommend it

March 19, 2020

Une excellente collation et un bon dessert le goût est super bon la texture parfaite je la recommande à tous je vait l acheter à tous les semaines

Taste good

My kids love this product. From the color to the taste, I put one for my kid's lunch bag and they finish when they come home. Very easy to handle, and no mess.

Mango peach fruit snack

This has become an addition to my daily breakfast routine. It is so tasty, the combination of mango and peach flavor really brightens up my morning. I love the size of this fruit snack, its just perfect to add to my breakfast. I am excited to try out the other flavors, really recommend this snack to any age group not just for children!

March 17, 2020

Great taste!

This is such a great snack for kids! My son loves it! We got the mango peach flavour. Super yummy! Great for on the go, quick snack to grab. Also great to have something healthy that kids love!

March 16, 2020

Super ce produit! J'ai adoré son goût est délicieux

Le goût des fruits est bien présent, sa texture est agréable. C'est une collation gagnante chez moi ! On a tous aimé. Mon fils qui est très difficile en a redemander.

March 14, 2020

Tasty snack!

I tried the mango peach fruitsations +fibre and really enjoyed it! I ate it as a snack during the mid morning. It helped to hold me over until lunch time. It was very tasty and not too sweet. I will definitely purchase this product in the future. #freesample

My kids loved it!

One of my kid's favorite snacks! Great, natural ingredients. Easy to travel with in the diaper bag. Doesnt stain clothes. It's not overly sweet and tastes like the real stuff! Will definitely be purchasing again!
    My only concern is the packaging. One of my goals this year is to be low/zero waste!

Baby food texture

At first when I opened it, I will that It’s similar to baby food. Taste really good, because it’s sweeter than baby food. It’s nice to have once a while!!

March 11, 2020

Tasty....Even if my son did not like it...I DID

My son was not too keen on this. Thought it was odd to combine mango and peach and apple sauce. I did not mind it. He though loves mango and peaches. So I do not know what his problem was.......1/2 daft to be honest.