Mott's Fruitsations Fruit Rockets Unsweetened Strawberry-Kiwi Reviews

With its squeezable pouch and easy twist cap, there's no spoon required to enjoy this 100% fruit snack, great for active kids on-the-go: in the car, off to school or at the soccer field. No sugar added, and they it uses natural flavours and colours.

For more info, visit mottsfruitsations.ca

September 14, 2015

First of all, I had a hard time finding this exact product. Now that I have finally found it, I have to admit I am not very impressed. My kids wouldn't even eat a full one between the three of them. I think we will stick to real fruit.

September 12, 2015

MY daughter loved this flavour. It was easy to use, and since she always eats in smaller portions, easier to store back in the fridge with that yellow cap on it :)
    I don't usually buy pureed fruits from outside, I make my own. But this is perfect for on the go or if i don't have something handy as snacks.
    I would definitely keep it as a second option or snack options for my little ones and recommend to family and friends.

September 11, 2015

Ok So I lost the coupon for the Strawberry-Kiwi fruitsation.. So I ran out today and purchased it just to try so I can leave a review. My Apologizes For Taking So Long!!
    Another fruitsation product myself and my family really enjoys!!
    Though it's a lil expensive, the kids still want it for their school lunches!!
    Our household prefers this kind over any other fruitsation flavor, I'am Impressed!!!
    Thanks Chick Advisor!!! Your Generosity Is Greatly Appreciated!!!!

September 11, 2015

I bought several varieties of these for my daughter because they were on sale. She did not like them because they did not taste like the mott's cups, she found they had an aftertaste.

September 10, 2015

My son loved the strawberry kiwi flavour. He just turned one, so these are great for his little hands.

I dont worry about the mess, he loves them he doesn't spit them out

September 10, 2015

My daughter doesn't like these at all but I tasted them and they seemed to be pretty tasty. They are perfect for taking on the go, I just wish she wasn't so picky with the things she ate, otherwise these would be a definite must have for anytime I travel. delicious and healthy. Great combo.

September 10, 2015

Loved it! Great for kids on the go, camps, school and any other healthy snack time!

September 09, 2015

I received Mott's Fruitsations Unsweetened Strawberry-Kiwi from ChickAdvisor to review for free. Both my son and I tried it. I had been looking for another way to add/sneak healthy choices into his diet and this is a huge help! He really enjoyed the taste and practically ate the whole pouch in one drink. We have tired other pouches but it seems as if this is built for 'older' toddlers/children so not so geared toward babies. The packaging is fun and attractive to little eyes. When he gets to choose a snack, he wants to choose that! We have purchased these again since receiving our free voucher! It's awesome!

September 08, 2015

Mes enfants et moi-même avons adorer! Facile à manger pour les jeunes enfants, fini les dégâts. Nous avons adorer le goût et la texture ! Je recommande :)

September 08, 2015

Well I tryed this and loved the taste but my kids didn't agree with me but I found the size to be great and loved how you could close the lid.