4.9/5
Mott's fruitsations juice ice bars Reviews

Good - 0

July 06, 2017

I love this product

I love the apple sauces by mitts so I thought my kids might like to try these. Let me tell you, me and the kids fight over this product. Absolutely amazing flavour like no other greenie or popsicle that I have tried. The country apple is great on a hot day and guaranteed to bring a smile to your face just by eating it. But all flavours are equally delicious.

June 06, 2017

Mott's fruitsations are very refreshing . Delicious and nutritious. No sugar added,no preservatives all natural.
    They come in several flavours .These ice bars are great in the summer for not only
    children but for adults too. Wonderful way to cool you off.

April 28, 2017

I like Motts Fruitsations for FruitSnacks and Freezies, same with the fruitsnacks there is not a lot for the price but there is No Preservatives No Added Sugar and 100% Real fruit juice blend with All Natural Flavors and Colors. Just shake and freeze. I dont mind spending the extra money on my child's good nutrition and great for Summer time snack. Country Apple tastes exactly like Apple, Berry Delight is mixed fruit blend and Summer Strawberry tastes like fresh Strawberries. I hope your family enjoys as much as mine does! :D

August 25, 2016

I love these ice bars on hot days and they are healthy since they are made with real juice. Although I find that they are difficult to find in many stores I buy a few packs when I do find them. Each pack comes with three flavors: Country Apple, Berry Delight, and Summer Strawberry. My favorite one is by far the Apple. It tastes like a nice juicy apple, and a cold glass of apple juice. The sugar in each bar is equal to what would be in a glass of juice. I can't say anything bad about these frozen treat. They have replaced many Popsicles and freezies in my house.