Motts Fruitsations Original - Strawberry 6pk

Motts Fruitsations Original - Strawberry 6pk Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 1259 in Snacks

July 26, 2017

Kids love this!!

My kids just love this stuff! I can't keep enough of it in the house! It's definitely the go to snack for my boys! And I love that it has a full serving of fruit and veggies!! Mom win!!!

June 01, 2017

Mitts is one of the best tasting apple sauce snacks. Ie tried other brands and its just not the same. These never last in the fridge and its a safe healthier snack for school and work lunches.i

June 01, 2017

Its absolutely delicious and filled with flavor my children loved it as did myself and my husband I normally don't like applesauce but this one blew me right out of the water

May 04, 2017

My kids absolutely love these and such an easy go to snack.
    I buy all the sauces apple, fruits and veggies mixes and my children never complain. They get one each day on their school lunch.

2.7/5

April 12, 2017

Have tried these but did not like the flavourful. Find them a little on the sour side and didn't enjoy them. My grandchildren were not overly impressed with them.

April 06, 2017

My kids love this because its pink. I love it because it is a healthy snack that feels like a treat. It is a lot better ingredient wise than the store brand version, and fills up their tummies with something healthy that they eat without complaint. We pick up a pack every week.

April 05, 2017

My daughter loves these! they are great for lunches, on the go, and quick and easy brekki snacks! I love all the different flavors they have and so does my daughter. Thank you so much for having these! I cant wait to try new ones!

April 05, 2017

J'aime consommer des compottes de pommes en collations lorsque je n'ai pas de fruit. Le gout de cette compotte au fraise est délicieux et a une belle texture en bouche.

April 04, 2017

Mes enfants sont de vrais adeptes des compote de fruits de Motts, ils en veulent à tous les jours dans leur boite à lunch je trouve que c'est un bon produit facile à intégrer et mangeable à température ambiante.
    avec 4 enfants il faut trouver des solutions simple pour les collations et le format me plait vraiment.

February 05, 2017

We buy these every shoppong trip, my family really enjoys it, I do have to admit that enjoy them just as much as they do, strawberry seems to be the family favorite around here! 2 thumbs way up!