Motts Fruitsations Original - Strawberry 6pk

Motts Fruitsations Original - Strawberry 6pk Reviews

Ranked #221 out of 1298 in Snacks

April 12, 2017

Have tried these but did not like the flavourful. Find them a little on the sour side and didn't enjoy them. My grandchildren were not overly impressed with them.

April 06, 2017

My kids love this because its pink. I love it because it is a healthy snack that feels like a treat. It is a lot better ingredient wise than the store brand version, and fills up their tummies with something healthy that they eat without complaint. We pick up a pack every week.

April 05, 2017

My daughter loves these! they are great for lunches, on the go, and quick and easy brekki snacks! I love all the different flavors they have and so does my daughter. Thank you so much for having these! I cant wait to try new ones!

April 05, 2017

J'aime consommer des compottes de pommes en collations lorsque je n'ai pas de fruit. Le gout de cette compotte au fraise est délicieux et a une belle texture en bouche.

April 04, 2017

Mes enfants sont de vrais adeptes des compote de fruits de Motts, ils en veulent à tous les jours dans leur boite à lunch je trouve que c'est un bon produit facile à intégrer et mangeable à température ambiante.
    avec 4 enfants il faut trouver des solutions simple pour les collations et le format me plait vraiment.

February 05, 2017

We buy these every shoppong trip, my family really enjoys it, I do have to admit that enjoy them just as much as they do, strawberry seems to be the family favorite around here! 2 thumbs way up!

June 23, 2016

These are one of my favorite morning snacks! I'm not a breakfast person but I find these are a perfect to eat if needing to be somewhere early. Very light on the stomach.
    I really like how flavorful the sauce is - a nice sweet strawberry taste! The little cup the sauce comes in, works well for packing lunch bags or storing in cupboards, And I like how the cups are clear so you can actually see the product before purchasing(never know when something isn't sealed properly).
    I like the foil top as well because whenever my daughter wants one I just pop a straw through the top and serve like that, no mess!
    I buy these every time I grocery shop. They run around $2.99-3.49(CA) for a 6pk.