Motts fruitsations unsweetened Apple

Motts fruitsations unsweetened Apple Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 1295 in Snacks

April 22, 2017

As a mom of 2 young boys I am on a daily mission to feed my children nutritious snacks that they will actually eat and enjoy! Since a young age my son has eaten Motts Fruitsations apple sauce almost daily and I am happy that his choice of snack is a serving of fruit!

April 12, 2017

My daughter likes to take it to school as part of her snack and when she gets home she likes to have one before dinner it's a great nutrition snack for everyone to enjoy

April 05, 2017

I always prepare to make snacks at home. But this product is healthier choice than other foods. It wasn't a big hit with my kids but better than modified foods.

April 05, 2017

I really enjoyed the unsweetened apple sauce. But I do add cinnamon to it just because I love cinnamon so much. The amount you get in one serving is just right for me.

July 22, 2016

I love getting these Motts fruitsations for my son, I started to get them as a healthier alternative to the things he was snacking on. These are a great healthy treat and he picked this one because he loves apples and he liked these as well, not too sweet at all.

These go on sale 2/$5.00 all the time and I also love that there are 6 containers in each package, you get a lot for your money. I would defiantly recommend these to those with small kids looking for a healthy snack.