Mott's Fruitsations Unsweetened Applesauce Reviews
#10 in Fruit Snacks

December 28, 2018
    Colorado, United States

Sooo GOOOOD!!!

Okay, if you have not tried these yet, you need to. They have different flavors and the best part is they are all unsweetened! The Cherry is to die for and it tastes like sweet tarts. I freeze them to have as a cold snack instead of ice cream and they are so satisfying! I think I have tried all of the unsweetened flavors and I will never buy any other apple sauce again. The blueberry is also super delicious! I would recommend these to anyone and everyone! Try them today!!

September 20, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

Motts FRUITSATIONS

These snacks are great and my kids love them! They're usually on sale in most grocery stores so I stock up while I can. I really like that they have added fiber and they are unsweetened

May 07, 2018

Excellent apple sauce!

My kids love this. Great quality and a great price. It also makes for a great grab and go snack for the family. I will continue to stick with the Motts brand.

March 23, 2018

great applesauce

Depuis que je suis toute petite nous achetons cette compote de pomme, elle est souvent dans mes lunchs ou simplement le matin. Lorsque nous sommes malade, c'est la première chose que mon frère et moi aimons manger, c'est le petit sucré des pommes naturelles qui fait du bien.

March 12, 2018

Motts...

I love that Mott’s Applsauce is a family favourite, and I love it even more when it’s guilt-free and healthy! The kids get excited when I pull them out of the grocery bag! They are very convenient for taking with you for travelling, sports or your lunch!

March 06, 2018

A Million % Better Than Grandma's

Smooth .. Not lumpy .. Just the right amount of tartness .. Orchard sweet .. Made my tongue tingle for more! Had to have more than one to be happy :d

March 06, 2018

Tasty convenient treat

This is my go-to snack applesauce. There's minimal packaging for individual servings and it's super convenient. It's a wee bit tart which I like and not too sweet

January 08, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great product for whole family

I will be buying this product again. It taste great and I like it and it's an easy healthy snack to feed my baby. I like that the ingredients are not a list of chemicals that I cannot pronounce!!

January 08, 2018

best snack without sugar

this is a great snack . doesn't add added sugar and is very healthy and tasty . my favourite go to snack for me and my kids.great price for the product as well

September 19, 2017

Would buy again

I used to put these in my kids lunch boxes. Now I buy them to keep on hand in case a recipe asks for unsweetened apple sauce. I like the small containers so none gets wasted. Occassionally I just eat them too. Nice to keep in the cupboard.