Motts fruitsations unsweetened blueberry delight

Motts fruitsations unsweetened blueberry delight Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 1272 in Snacks

May 18, 2017

This is a perfectly sized and tasty snack that I eat to satisfy sweet cravings and/or to follow meals. I love the blend of apple and blueberry flavours - mild but complimentary (though with the flavour of apple slightly overpowering that of blueberry). I also love that it is unsweetened - I find it sweet enough without added sugar and it shaves off quite a few calories as well. I've tried most other flavours of Mott's unsweetened applesauce and this is a top contender for me.

April 04, 2017

My daughter loves this either as a snack at school, at home or as a quick breakfast. They taste great, give her a serving or two of fruit and I don't have to force her to eat them.

April 04, 2017

I love these, they are great for on the go and taste great. You really don't need to add any extra sweetness because the fruit is sweet enough. They are good for dieting or portion control snacking as they are low in calories and also for children. I like to take one with me in my lunch or for a snack on the go (just don't forget to bring a spoon!)

September 20, 2016

My daughter loves this stuff. She loves blueberries and apple sauce so I got her to try this and she loves it. I would for sure recommend this apple sauce

September 20, 2016

Healthy and nutritious for those growing bones and brains! And it tastes amazing too!!! Almost
    Like fresh apple sauce! And my kids love them!!! Who knew healthy tastes good

July 24, 2016

I started buying these for my son so he would have some healthier options to choose from. He liked other flavours of these fruitsations and he really enjoyed this blueberry one as well.

These go on sale 2/$5.00 all the time and they have a bunch of flavours to choose from. Very filling and much better than more sugary sweets.

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine