Mott's Fruitsations Unsweetened Strawberry-Kiwi Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1295 in Snacks

With its squeezable pouch and easy twist cap, there's no spoon required to enjoy this 100% fruit snack, great for active kids on-the-go: in the car, off to school or at the soccer field. No sugar added, and they it uses natural flavours and colours.

For more info, visit mottsfruitsations.ca

April 18, 2017

I love these~ These are such an amazing on the go snack to bring with you anywhere. Theyr so convenient because you don't need a spoon to go along with them! They also taste amazing too and come in many flavours!

April 16, 2017

these are amazing for on the go or even as a snack in your childs lunch bag they are very affordable and you always see they as part of multi buys i find they have a good selection of flavours winner

April 14, 2017

My granddaughter loves these Motts fruitsations unsweetened strawberry-kiwi. she devours them. She flies into Nanas house and asks for a snack right away. SHe heads right to the Motts.

April 12, 2017

My grand children love these and they are so great for my girls. Easy to pack for travelling or quick snack after school or snacks anytime. Convenient and no spoon needed.

April 07, 2017

I love sending these in my son's lunches when he goes to school. They never come back home(unlike his half eaten sandwiches) He seems to really enjoy eating them. SO do I :)

April 04, 2017

I like that this is an easy snack to give to my daughter. It tastes good and not too sweet. It is easy to take on the go for those times where kids need a little snack but will not spoil their meal.

March 30, 2017

wow these are really really good and really really easy to bring with us everywhere! It s healthy and really good! My kid loves it! I highly recommand it! love love love it! I always keep these with me when we do outside activities also! Really awsome!! A+++++++

February 22, 2017

My daughter loves these and so do my grandchildren, I ussually make it a point to add these on every grogery list they are healthyand have a good shefl life The taste is amazing and there good balance of sweetness naturally. I recommend these for school lunches, snacks at work for between breaks and for toddles they are easy to consume . My grand daughter has learnt to master how to eat them. they are a good value for the price.

January 08, 2017

Easy to store. Keep for a long time. Very tasty! My kids love Mott's Fruitsations and I do too! I love i can buy a pack of them and know they won't go bad quickly. Healthy fruit snack and the kids think it is a treat!

January 05, 2017

As a mother of 4 very active kids some times getting them healthy options for on the go is hard. In so glad my kids love these! Even my 9 year old will take them to school. I usually only buy the flavour with a veggie mixed in there as they don't always get their recommended veggie intake