Motts Fruitsations + Veggie Assorted Fruit Reviews

February 27, 2020

Great taste!!

I got this product and I’m thinking it’s a quick candy type product.
    Well after reading all the ingredients and I felt better about it.

I had a busy day and I tossed one in my bag(figure on the go quick snack)

The taste was spot on, it was a gummy texture and I didn’t feel bad at all knowing it’s a healthier snack alternative for on the go. Definitely worth a try!!!!!!

February 20, 2020

Healthy gummies good flavour!

These gummy snacks are not just for kids! Anyone who is looking for a quick and easy on the go snack. The flavours are not intense or overpowering they add just enough of a sweet taste to give you that feeling like you’re eating a sugary snack. It will give you that little bit of energy to get you through your mid day work. I would highly recommend this product to any one with littles or just someone who wants an alternative snack.

February 13, 2020

Tasty!!

My autistic son refuses to eat any type of vegetable and for years I've tried adding them to foods for him to eat but he always knows! This is the first product that has some type of veggie in it that he will eat. He actually asks for them now. Happy Momma.

February 10, 2020

Kids love them

Kids love these fruit veggie snacks in their lunches as well as in car rides. They have great taste and dont stick to your teeth. Each one has it own taste keeping the kids wanting more and enjoying the whole package.

January 23, 2020

MOTTS FRUITSATIONS + VEGGIE ASSORTED FRUIT

MOTTS FRUITSATIONS + VEGGIE ASSORTED FRUIT is made with the all the goodness of apple sauce, plus the benefit of added fibre, which we all need in our diet for a healthy digestive system. I love how each cup contains 2 grams of fibre and has no added sugar, no artificial colours or flavours and contains no peanuts or gluten, so it's an excellent snack for children and adults. MOTTS FRUITSATIONS + VEGGIE ASSORTED FRUIT is so convenient that I keep a supply in my cupboard to put in my lunch bag.

January 04, 2020

Great for a quick snack.

We really like the Motts fruitsations. They are packaged nicely for on-the-go with our busy family. The only thing to watch for is that if they get too hot, as many similar snack items could get when warm, is they get a little sticky and melt, while feeling a little oily. Otherwise, they are very good.

December 16, 2019

Great way to get fruits and veggies in!

It's a really great healthy snack that is easy to carry around and pack in a lunch for school. My kids love them and i actually bring them to work as a quick snack in the afternoon or mid-morning.

December 15, 2019

On adore nous a la maison

Une boite de 65 nous dure 1 semaine ici , on adore sa , jaime que ils contienne des legumes parce que les enfants naime pas trop les legumes et ceci les fait on manger plus , et le gout est super ! Nous on achete une grosse boite au costco pour 11$ , sa vaut la peine .

March 21, 2019

Yummy. Kids love them,

I love these. My kids love them as a perfect mid-afternoon snack. I also pack them into lunch boxes. Perfect combination of flavors. So yummy. Im a happy customer.

February 14, 2019

Perfect healthy treat

I bought these fruit snacks for my son to take to school as a treat. They are a perfect size for lunch boxes and are sweet and chewy. My kids love them and I feel they are a healthy treat.