Motts Fruitsations + Veggie Assorted Fruit Reviews

February 13, 2018

My picky toddler loves it

My little guy loves this stuff and somedays its the only fruit he will eat. We keep buying it and he keeps eating it. Just an fyi he isn't 2 yet.

February 11, 2018

kids love

My boys absolutely LOVE this fruit cups! They come in many different flavors but this is their favorite! I have to keep it stocked at all times because they eat so much of it! And it is a brand I can trust, and healthy for them so I dont mind at all. I will continue to buy and recommend to all my friends and family members

February 10, 2018

delicieuse collation

J'adore ces produits motts , ils sont une excellente source de fruits et légumes pour les collations de mes enfants , ils sont de formats tres pratique , ils se transportent partout facilement et de plus leur gout est excellent.

February 02, 2018

Fruit snacks

My daughter's absolutely love these fruit snacks way more than any of the others out there! They are full of flavor and a great snack for the children.

January 06, 2018

Better than Welches

These are better than welches. Fair sized and never discolored. Pretty healthy and great. kids love them and I admit the are a great snack. Put it in the kids lunches or give to them instead of sugary candies.

October 14, 2017

Great taste

When I originally bought this I thought oh boy this is going to tast nasty! Low and behold, they don’t! I give them to the kids in their lunches too. A great way to sneak in veggies and they done even know!

September 27, 2017

Pourquoi s'en passer!

Une collation qui s'amene partout pour les enfants et moi. Les enfants sont heureux de manger des jujubes et on se sent moins mal de le faire avec se produit.

September 02, 2017

delicious snack

I love the Motts Fruitsations + Veggie Fruit snacks! I think it's great that you can give yourself as well as your children a delicious fruit snack all the while getting some of your daily fruit and vegetable servings! These fruit snacks are delicious! My kids love them!

September 02, 2017

Meilleur collation

Depuis 3 mois j'achète ce produit a chaque semaine. Il m'aide a diminuer med rage de sucre. Le gout est super bon. Mon conjoint adore aussi. Par contre j'en mangerais beaucoup plus qu'un sac

July 20, 2017

great for kids

so i got this free and gave it to my kids to try and them being picky actually loved it!!! they ate every bite! and said it was delicous and wanted more! so great job hiding veggies in fruit that my kids love!