Motts Fruitsations + Veggie Assorted Fruit Reviews

February 26, 2018

Kids loved it

We will definitely be buying these more often. The girls love their golden spoons so much! Haha my 5 year old takes it almost everyday in her school lunch. This review was meant for frustrations applesauce with fibre.

February 23, 2018

Toddler Approved

My two year old loves these! They are the perfect snack to keep in my purse or throw in the car. He loves the taste, and I love the added veggies. These are a must have item in my house and we would definitely recommend them.

February 23, 2018

My daughter loves these fruit snacks!

My daughter picks these fruit snacks at the grocery store every single time! She says “they are so yummy tasting & chewy” They’re great for school lunches!

February 21, 2018

mes enfants adorent

Mes enfants adorent le gout des fruits et legumes mis ensemble. C est certain qu on prévilégie de manger des fruits et légumes en collation ou déssert.

February 13, 2018

My picky toddler loves it

My little guy loves this stuff and somedays its the only fruit he will eat. We keep buying it and he keeps eating it. Just an fyi he isn't 2 yet.

February 11, 2018

kids love

My boys absolutely LOVE this fruit cups! They come in many different flavors but this is their favorite! I have to keep it stocked at all times because they eat so much of it! And it is a brand I can trust, and healthy for them so I dont mind at all. I will continue to buy and recommend to all my friends and family members

February 10, 2018

delicieuse collation

J'adore ces produits motts , ils sont une excellente source de fruits et légumes pour les collations de mes enfants , ils sont de formats tres pratique , ils se transportent partout facilement et de plus leur gout est excellent.

February 02, 2018

Fruit snacks

My daughter's absolutely love these fruit snacks way more than any of the others out there! They are full of flavor and a great snack for the children.

January 06, 2018

Better than Welches

These are better than welches. Fair sized and never discolored. Pretty healthy and great. kids love them and I admit the are a great snack. Put it in the kids lunches or give to them instead of sugary candies.

October 14, 2017

Great taste

When I originally bought this I thought oh boy this is going to tast nasty! Low and behold, they don’t! I give them to the kids in their lunches too. A great way to sneak in veggies and they done even know!