Motts Fruitsations + Veggie Assorted Fruit Reviews

March 07, 2018

MOTTS FRUITSATIONS + VEGGIE ASSORTED FRUIT

My kids and I love these fruit snacks, even my picky eater. They taste great, are always soft and easy to chew. They have become a staple in out pantry and do recommend them

Surprise

J'achète ce produit depuis bientôt 1 ans! Je ne suis pas un enfant mais mon dieu j'adore ce produit. Parfait pour une collation. Les jujubes on un goût parfait.

Love this!

Our family loves Motts fruitsations! I love that vegetables are added for extra nutrition. We always purchase fruit snacks and were excited to be able to try these. The texture and flavor are great!

Kids love it

So glad I tried this product. My kids love it and they don't even relize that\s good for them with the veggies in it.....even got my husband hooked on them. Thank goodness Costco sells a monster box for a great price, as we go thru so many of them.

February 26, 2018

Kids loved it

We will definitely be buying these more often. The girls love their golden spoons so much! Haha my 5 year old takes it almost everyday in her school lunch. This review was meant for frustrations applesauce with fibre.

February 23, 2018

Toddler Approved

My two year old loves these! They are the perfect snack to keep in my purse or throw in the car. He loves the taste, and I love the added veggies. These are a must have item in my house and we would definitely recommend them.

February 23, 2018

My daughter loves these fruit snacks!

My daughter picks these fruit snacks at the grocery store every single time! She says “they are so yummy tasting & chewy” They’re great for school lunches!

February 21, 2018

mes enfants adorent

Mes enfants adorent le gout des fruits et legumes mis ensemble. C est certain qu on prévilégie de manger des fruits et légumes en collation ou déssert.

February 13, 2018

My picky toddler loves it

My little guy loves this stuff and somedays its the only fruit he will eat. We keep buying it and he keeps eating it. Just an fyi he isn't 2 yet.

February 11, 2018

kids love

My boys absolutely LOVE this fruit cups! They come in many different flavors but this is their favorite! I have to keep it stocked at all times because they eat so much of it! And it is a brand I can trust, and healthy for them so I dont mind at all. I will continue to buy and recommend to all my friends and family members