Mott's Mr & Mrs T Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix Reviews

A cocktail made from gin (or vodka) puts a twist on the classic Martini with vivid colour and irresistibly sweet and tart blue raspberry flavour.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

If you like this product, you might also like this flavour: Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Mai Tai Cocktail Mix

Average retail price: $4.99 to $6.50

July 18, 2017

True Blue Raspberry

I really like the flavour of this product. It is affordable and easy to keep around for fancy cocktails without the work. I wish it wasn't blue though. I don't like the idea of all that extra colour in the product. It could be tasty without being blue. I actually even mix it with plain club soda for a refreshing drink sans alcohol. The Mai Tai flavour wasn't my thing but I really like this flavour.

July 18, 2017

Good for a quick drink but..

This is good an option for a quick drink but not the best in terms of nutritional value. I find it is overly sweet and has artificial taste. I may try to experiment with different liquors but so far not a fan.

Sweet and Summery

I mixed the Mott's Mr & Mrs T Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix with vodka, as it's my preferred alcohol of choice for martini's and has less of a distinct taste than gin. It also let me get the true taste of the Mix.

I found the mix quite sweet and decided to cut it with sparkling water to dilute it and give a bit of an effervescence without adding more sugar - like pop would. I limited myself to one cocktail, which is great for not over indulging.

This wouldn't be a regular addition to my bar cart.

I was able to sample this product free of charge. #gotitfree

Delicious!

I tried this for free with ChickAdvisor! I absolutely loved the favour and we used the recipe in the booklet that came in the package (Blue Sky Martin) I loved how sweet it was! We also used raspberries for garnish and it made the drink even more delicious. I highly recommend and cannot wait to make this again! The perfect summer cocktail!

July 17, 2017

Fun to make & serve, but a little on the sweet side

I am not a huge fan of anything blue raspberry or blue flavoured like freezies and gatorade, but this wasn't too bad. In the ChickAdvisor office, we made this with the recipe in the Mr. & Mrs. T drink recipe booklet since we got to try these for free. I did find it to be very sweet and I don't like sweet drinks but as a treat, I think this could be fun. I know my friends enjoy these types of drinks for sure so I would serve it for a party but however I would prefer the Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai mix. A good thing about this mix is that it is fast and simple to make. You can whip up some drinks for people coming over in no time!

July 17, 2017

Surprenant et facile à utiliser!

J'ai réalisé la recette de "Blue Sky Martini" tel que présentée dans le livre de recettes Mott's. Cette recette inclut le mélange Martini à la framboise bleue, du jus de canneberges blanches et de la glace. J'ai aussi ajouté un trait de vodka tel que suggéré, et décoré le verre avec des framboises fraîches. Ça a donné un super beau cocktail coloré, facile à faire et super rafraîchissant! La vodka et le jus viennent bien balancer le mélange. J'ai hâte d'essayer d'autres recettes de cocktails avec ce mélange, il donne un goût surette et une belle couleur :)

Note: j'ai eu la chance de tester ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre de mon emploi chez ChickAdvisor

July 16, 2017

A Sweet Treat

It is very sweet on its own and in virgin drinks but mixed with alcohol it tastes great!. I loved mixing it with some coconut rum and sprite. If it's too sweet water it down before adding the alcohol. It was very hard to find though when it first came out.

July 14, 2017

I think it's great for Summer time parties!

The Mott's Blue Raspberry Martini mix was a great success at one of my Summer potluck parties! I mixed it simply with vodka and ice! And for those people who don't drink alcohol, I mixed it with sparkling water. It was sweet and tart, but not too sweet once mixed with the other ingredients. Great drink for summer parties. Thanks! Will recommend and buy again!

3.2/5

July 13, 2017

Yum!

This was delicious! I tend to find cocktails sweet but this flavour was slightly tart which was enjoyable. I will buy again and use with crushed ice and vodka.

July 13, 2017

This product was amazing!

I loved this product. I made a slushie with it for a baby shower and it was perfect for both adults and children. It has a nice flavour and I like that it is inexpensive. I didn't try it with alcohol but I feel like it would be nice for a fruity cocktail.