Mott's Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix Reviews
Ranked #1 in Cocktail Mixes

A tropical and fruity rum based cocktail. A blend of pineapple, lemon, orange and lime – sensory escape of the tropics. Known in Hawaii as “Maita’i” – the Tahitian word for “good”.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

If you like this product, you might also like this flavour: Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix

Average retail price: $4.99 to $6.50

Summertime FUN!

I have to say, I was a little wary to try this; I'm not generally a "sweet drinks" kind of person, so I was afraid it would be too much for my palate. Well, was *I* wrong! It's tangy and delicious, and when it's nice and cold (ice, ice, baby!), just a genuinely nice afternoon-by-the-pool drink. I tried it both with alcohol and without; it goes well either way! Totally recommend, and will absolutely buy it again!

Not my cup of cocktail

While I like the idea of this product, the flavour just wasn't to my tastes. I don't think I've ever had a Mai Tai... Based on this product I probably won't ever try one. I found the product overly sweet. I don't take issue with the product. I will try the other flavours available. I just won't buy this flavour again.

Easy fancy drink

I love to serve drinks to my friends when we hangout outside, but I always seem to be missing ingredients to make drinks. This Mai Tai mix is really practical as you only need to have ice and alcohol. There is a pretty big almond taste so make sure you enjoy that before purchasing.

Great for a barbecue.

I brought the Mott's Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix to a summer barbecue as I have many pregnant friends. Making mocktails with this mix was perfect to have the moms-to-be feel like they were still part of the party.

For the rest, I followed the recipe that came with the mix in the booklet and had many happy friends. The mix is sweet, but not terribly sugary. It compliments the flavours in rum and for summery grilled flavours.

I was able to sample this product free of charge. #gotitfree

July 17, 2017

I made the Backyard Mai Tai recipe in the booklet that came with the product. I loved how refreshing this was - and not too sweet. I loved the tropical flavour and highly recommend.

Nice fresh taste!

I got to try this from ChickAdvisor and I did like this one! I am not a fan of overly sweet drinks but I liked how this could be cut with some water and it still had a nice flavour to it. I had it non-alcoholic but I definitely would try this with some vodka and serve it for a summer party! It's great for a simple mix drink! We made the Mai Tai recipe found in the book in the office.

July 17, 2017

Ma solution cocktail pour l'été!!!

J'ai organisé un petit "cocktail party" au bureau un vendredi après-midi pour célébrer l'anniversaire d'une collègue. et nous avons utilisé le mélange Mai Tai pour réaliser la recette "Backyard Mai Tai" qui se trouve dans le livre de recette Mott's. La recette combine le mélange, ainsi que du thé glacé, du jus de canneberges et de la glace. Nous avons aussi ajouté un trait de vodka tel que suggéré. Nous avons ajouté une tranche de citron et une jolie paille pour décorer. Une combinaison gagnante! Super rafraîchissant et exotique!!! Maintenant je suis curieuse d'essayer d'autres recettes car ce mélange apporte une belle touche fruitée sans être trop sucrée. J'ai déjà recommandé à mes amis de l'essayer et je n'hésiterais pas à l'acheter pour mes prochains partys :)

Note: j'ai testé ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre de mon emploi chez ChickAdvisor

July 16, 2017

Great for mixing if you have a sweet tooth

It is very sweet on its own and in virgin drinks but mixed with alcohol it tastes great!. I loved mixing it with orange and pineapple juice. If it's too sweet water it down before adding the alcohol. It was very hard to find though, when it first came out.

July 14, 2017

Great mix! I would recommend this drink.

I personally preferred this flavour compared to the Blue Raspberry, but perhaps that is because I love tropical flavours and citrus! This was delicious mixed with Malibu rum and crushed ice. If you don't drink alcohol, you can add sparkling water and crushed ice. Delicious citrus mix. Highly recommend.

July 13, 2017

Good But super sweet

I #gotfree this product, I really enjoyed this drink, I added malibu with it and crushed ice. Really refreshing, but a tiny bit too sweet i found. Will Probably buy this again though.