Mott's Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 10 in Cocktail Mixes

A tropical and fruity rum based cocktail. A blend of pineapple, lemon, orange and lime – sensory escape of the tropics. Known in Hawaii as “Maita’i” – the Tahitian word for “good”.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

If you like this product, you might also like this flavour: Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix

Average retail price: $4.99 to $6.50

Great for a barbecue.

I brought the Mott's Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix to a summer barbecue as I have many pregnant friends. Making mocktails with this mix was perfect to have the moms-to-be feel like they were still part of the party.

For the rest, I followed the recipe that came with the mix in the booklet and had many happy friends. The mix is sweet, but not terribly sugary. It compliments the flavours in rum and for summery grilled flavours.

I was able to sample this product free of charge. #gotitfree

Nice fresh taste!

I got to try this from ChickAdvisor and I did like this one! I am not a fan of overly sweet drinks but I liked how this could be cut with some water and it still had a nice flavour to it. I had it non-alcoholic but I definitely would try this with some vodka and serve it for a summer party! It's great for a simple mix drink! We made the Mai Tai recipe found in the book in the office.

July 17, 2017

Ma solution cocktail pour l'été!!!

J'ai organisé un petit "cocktail party" au bureau un vendredi après-midi pour célébrer l'anniversaire d'une collègue. et nous avons utilisé le mélange Mai Tai pour réaliser la recette "Backyard Mai Tai" qui se trouve dans le livre de recette Mott's. La recette combine le mélange, ainsi que du thé glacé, du jus de canneberges et de la glace. Nous avons aussi ajouté un trait de vodka tel que suggéré. Nous avons ajouté une tranche de citron et une jolie paille pour décorer. Une combinaison gagnante! Super rafraîchissant et exotique!!! Maintenant je suis curieuse d'essayer d'autres recettes car ce mélange apporte une belle touche fruitée sans être trop sucrée. J'ai déjà recommandé à mes amis de l'essayer et je n'hésiterais pas à l'acheter pour mes prochains partys :)

Note: j'ai testé ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre de mon emploi chez ChickAdvisor

July 16, 2017

Great for mixing if you have a sweet tooth

It is very sweet on its own and in virgin drinks but mixed with alcohol it tastes great!. I loved mixing it with orange and pineapple juice. If it's too sweet water it down before adding the alcohol. It was very hard to find though, when it first came out.

July 14, 2017

Great mix! I would recommend this drink.

I personally preferred this flavour compared to the Blue Raspberry, but perhaps that is because I love tropical flavours and citrus! This was delicious mixed with Malibu rum and crushed ice. If you don't drink alcohol, you can add sparkling water and crushed ice. Delicious citrus mix. Highly recommend.

Good But super sweet

I #gotfree this product, I really enjoyed this drink, I added malibu with it and crushed ice. Really refreshing, but a tiny bit too sweet i found. Will Probably buy this again though.

Tasty but very sweet

Very good mixed with vodka but I found that I could only have a small amount as it was very sweet (I tend to find mixed cocktails sweet anyways) I would def buy again but would likely use it in a punch.

July 13, 2017

Great addition for any party or gathering!

We utilized this mix as a creative and versatile addition to our rehearsal dinner. It was enjoyed by a large crowd and appealed to a variety of tastes!

Yum!

This was perfect for a nice fruity drink on a hot summer day! Just the perfect amount of sweetness. It's nice to have such a tasty drink with so little effort

July 13, 2017

Fantastic Mix Reminiscent of Lemonade!

I received this product as part of the ChickAdvisor product review club, and was blown away. I had never tried mixes like this before, and was surprised and how easy they are to use. They taste is phenomenal, and reminded me of lemonade. The price is also fantastic considering how much you get! I will definitely be purchasing this product again!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge