Mott's Mr & Mrs T Margarita Cocktail Mix Reviews

A cocktail with a tequila or vodka base. A mouth-watering combination of lime and agave nectar, perfected with a hint of orange for a tangy sweet experience.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

Suggested retail price: $3.69-$4.99

Tasty!

Not really big on the pre-mixed drink buts I thought it tasted really good and was a breeze to make, blender, ice , mix, rum. From fridge to patio in under 2 minutes.

Easy and great tasting

This product was very easy to use and had a great flavour. I added it to vodka and was surprised how well it complimented the flavour. It was great to have on a hot summer day. I will definitely be purchasing a variety of flavours to keep at home to serve at dinners or barbecues.

MOTT'S MR & MRS T MARGARITA COCKTAIL MIX

This must be really popular right now as I had to go to at least a couple of different stores to find it. When I did try it, I was not disappointed! Margaritas are my new favorite summer drink. I look forward to using my MOTT'S MR & MRS T MARGARITA COCKTAIL MIX this weekend to make my new favorite summer drink!

Margaritas made easy!

I was pretty pumped to be selected to try the new Margarita mix from Motts #gotitfree. I LOVE a good margarita, but they're usually reserved for special occasions out - but not anymore! This mix made it easy to blend up some margaritas at home for a summer night on the deck. I also loved the options for non-alcoholic drinks (the Hemingway Daiquiri was a favourite!). It's tasty, well-priced, and l'm looking forward to trying the other flavours too!

Yummy with or without Alcohol

Took me a little bit to write this review after receiving my coupon for a free bottle because I wanted to be able to review with and without booze. Not inclined to spike my drinks on a casual day just for a review.

I made a tropical margarita with fresh lemon juice, which was a bit more sour than I expected, but it was definitely tasty. A bit of a sweet and sour drink on a nice hot day is really nice, and after adding tequila I found it tasted the same as margaritas you would order anywhere else. This just super simplifies the process! Everyone else agreed that the mix makes good margaritas and I am willing to try out the other flavours next.

Makes a Good Margarita

*I received a coupon to use to get this product for free through the product review club*
    This stuff is pretty darn good! I liked the margarita I made using this better than some I've been served in a restaurant. If you love margaritas, this stuff will definitely treat you right for a much better price vs at a bar or restaurant. Will be buying more when I run out!

Awesome as expected

Love these pre mixed flavors. The margarita is my favorite so far. It tastes exactly like you would order one at a nice lounge. I'm impressed by the quality and the taste. I'll certainly be buying this again. Made my entertaining a breeze by purchasing a few of these. Guests loved them and so did I!

June 17, 2018

Loved this Margarita Mix! Can't wait to try it again!

Just received a voucher from @chickadvisor to try this product for free and review. Loved the flavor; the instructions were easy and the price is a great value that makes me want to get this product again. Can't wait to try all the other flavors! #gotitfree #tryMottsMrMrsT

June 17, 2018

Bon petit ajout pour l'été

J'ai bien apprécié cet ajout a mes cocktails estivaux. C'est juste assez sucré et le gout de margarita est bien présent. Je racheterai probablement ce produit une fois de temps en temps

June 17, 2018

Convenient and great quality taste!

I was admittedly a bit skeptical at first as I have tried other mixes and they were too sweet for my liking, this one is not like that. So not too sweet, very flavorful, and super convenient - just add tequila and ice! Great summer staple item for sure.