Motts Mr & Mrs T Margarita Mix Reviews

July 31, 2017

Motts Mr & Mrs T Margarita Mix

Just used the Motts Mr & Mrs T Margarita Mix this weekend during a birthday BBQ and it was a huge hit with everyone! Blended with ice, served with fruit. mmmm. Amazing on a hot summer day during a pool party. Definitely going to purchase this again!

June 19, 2017

Quick and easy for entertaining

If you're caught in a pinch and need something to jazz up your night of entertaining. look no further than this easy crowd pleasing margarita mix by Mott's. It's best when blended with ice (and you can do so in a big batch to serve many at once. It can be easily elevated with some creative ingredients (mezcal, bitters, garnishes). I personally prefer to engage my guests with cocktail mixing and ecxploring different flavour combinations with liquors, mixes and bitters etc. but if that's not for you then this could be your winner!

Recommend for those who don't like to mix complicated drinks but want something different then just beer and wine.

May 23, 2017

I love it with a bit of rhum and a lot of ice cubes
    It's a perfect drink for Summer with friends !!!
    Around the table, on the beach, next to the campfire no problem

May 23, 2017

I thought it was an okay mix, on its own and even with vodka. I found it has a bit of a sour taste. I found those who don't drink alcohol really enjoyed it.

3.2/5

March 01, 2017

Just back from Vegas and all I drank there was Margaritas! Came home and had to have some to relive my trip. This a Margarita mix is ok, not great. I feel it could use more zip, more tartness. It's not too bad price wise, I am nit sure if I will repurchase, or try another brand.

3.2/5

July 15, 2015

OVerall it was OK, not a hit with the group of people that were invited over. I found it yummy but would probably try the other flavour

July 15, 2015

It has a great taste and mixes well with other things!

March 08, 2015

I don't usually buy mixes but when I do I tend to like Motts. Gotta love a margarita at a summer bbq!

March 08, 2015

I enjoy making this with my sister whenever we have a family get together. makes great tasty margaritas. very easy to mix anyone can make it at home.

May 28, 2014

I'm not much of a margarita girl. I bought this on a whim and decided that it would make lovely sour mix instead. It in fact does make a wonderful sour mix. Whiskey sour, Amaretto sour, delicious!