Mr Clean citrus and light 1.2 litres Reviews

Good - 0

April 07, 2017

This product can clean everything! Honestly its awesome and smells fresh. I look citrus clean scents. I use it to clean the bathroom, the kitchen counters, some furniture in bedrooms, blinds shelves stands. EVERYTHING! You also don't need to use a lot of the product to get the use out of it. A little goes a long way with using it to clean. I like that it makes me feel like i'm living in a clean household that smell amazing.

March 30, 2017

Absolutely love this cleaner! I use it everyday on my floors. I have two kids under 2 with stick fingers so it definitely does the job and smells very very clean. I highly recommend this product!

September 15, 2016

This is a really fantastic disinfectant cleaner that I use for washing floors, in the bathroom,kitchen, and basically any cleaning job I have. The smell is not too strong like some are and i recommend it.