Mr. Clean Erasor Reviews
Ranked #20 in Household Essentials

July 08, 2017

Mr.Clean Eraser Works Great!

I love this product!! It definitely gets out marks and hard to remove stains and scuffs. I mostly use it to clean my washroom sink and vanity. It's a definate must have in my daily cleaning supplies. Some harder to remove stains need a little extra elbow grease while using the Eraser but for most issues they work great!! Big thumbs up!!

June 16, 2017

This saved my walls and furniture

We all have or know of a kid who has drawn on the walls, well I had permanent marker on my wall curtosy of my little guy who was trying be like siblings. This erasor took it off and also took off the pen marks from the older kids from my leather sectional. Great product totally recommend

June 12, 2017

Now this is a product of dreams!
    I have known one tiny little item could be such a powerhouse! This eraser has become my go-to for any stubborn stains, scuffs, and some even just day to day cleaning. For such a low price, this is more than worth every cent!! One of the best cleaning products on the market today! Love it!!

June 01, 2017

I am so in love with Mr. Clean products . I love using the Mr.clean white Erasor. The only thing is that if you Rub to hard or if it gets to went . It will start to fall apart on yeah

April 28, 2017

I couldnt love this thing more....... Im a house keeper and work with cleaners of all types everyday. This product is my favorite go to for almost everything there is . Markes on the walls come right off with a little water or cleaner put on the eraser . Scuff markes are gone , marker is off the wall, scratch markes on the walls dissapear right away. I even use it in the bathrooms for the tubs and shower walls. Leaves no scratches or anything like other products due when trying to get scum off tubs .

January 06, 2017

These Magic erasers are the answer to any tough stain on your counters, walls, floors, snowmobiles, four wheelers. They can be used anywhere but just make sure you do a test spot somewhere inconspicuous first to ensure you so not discolor what you are cleaning.

December 19, 2016

J'utilise ce produit depuis longtemps. Je ne pourrais plus m'en passer! Je vous le recommande fortement. Je l'achète lorsqu'il y a un rabais et j'en profite pour faire une provision!

September 17, 2016

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are awesome, they are great at removing scuff marks from wall. We use them to clean the vinyl interior of our boat, we also use to clean our bathtub, it now sparkles.

August 17, 2016

I agree with the 100% reviews! This has so many uses and I find it works great on my white baseboards that tend to get pretty dirty. I use it when I need to really get the dirt gone!

June 08, 2016

I would give Mr. Clean Erasor more than 5 stars if I could. I still haven't tried all the cleaning suggestions for Mr. Clean Erasor. Great on regular cleaning and taking sticker gum off and so many other uses.