Good

Mr. Clean Erasor Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 238 in Household Essentials

April 28, 2017

I couldnt love this thing more....... Im a house keeper and work with cleaners of all types everyday. This product is my favorite go to for almost everything there is . Markes on the walls come right off with a little water or cleaner put on the eraser . Scuff markes are gone , marker is off the wall, scratch markes on the walls dissapear right away. I even use it in the bathrooms for the tubs and shower walls. Leaves no scratches or anything like other products due when trying to get scum off tubs .

January 06, 2017

These Magic erasers are the answer to any tough stain on your counters, walls, floors, snowmobiles, four wheelers. They can be used anywhere but just make sure you do a test spot somewhere inconspicuous first to ensure you so not discolor what you are cleaning.

December 19, 2016

J'utilise ce produit depuis longtemps. Je ne pourrais plus m'en passer! Je vous le recommande fortement. Je l'achète lorsqu'il y a un rabais et j'en profite pour faire une provision!

September 17, 2016

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are awesome, they are great at removing scuff marks from wall. We use them to clean the vinyl interior of our boat, we also use to clean our bathtub, it now sparkles.

August 17, 2016

I agree with the 100% reviews! This has so many uses and I find it works great on my white baseboards that tend to get pretty dirty. I use it when I need to really get the dirt gone!

June 08, 2016

I would give Mr. Clean Erasor more than 5 stars if I could. I still haven't tried all the cleaning suggestions for Mr. Clean Erasor. Great on regular cleaning and taking sticker gum off and so many other uses.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Shades Of Blue

Favourite Mascara

Tweets77 added a new review for
    Sunlight Laundry Detergent

Erabline added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes