Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

April 27, 2014

I camp every year and would spend a day cleaning the awning with a scrubbing brush. It was hard on the arms after a while.

My hubby suggested I use a magic eraser and now it takes me less than an hour to clean the entire thing!

Love it!

April 27, 2014

I was surprised that it was effective in cleaning my stove top! name is right "magic eraser"

April 26, 2014

Great product and very easy to use. So far got all my messes off.

April 26, 2014

I love Me. Clean Magic Eraser. It is my go to for those stubborn spots that will just not come clean. However, the price for this product and the fact that it tends to fall apart after very little use means that I don't use it as much as I would. This is a product that is used as a last resort instead of a daily go to.
    Note: during my review of this post it stated a cost of $2 for 4 but I have yet to come across THAT price.

April 26, 2014

I love this product, as it can clean everything and more! however, i always find the pads break down so quick even if your gentle with it! would still recommend this product tho!

April 26, 2014

These erasers are wonderful! I keep many on hand just for those times when you need them.
    They will take almost anything off of walls. I use it to clean my stove. And it works great.

April 26, 2014

I always buy these and have them on hand even when I don't need them I stock up. I can use them anywhere and I have a few in my vehicle just in case I get scuff marks on my runners or need to spot clean something on the go. I like the fact I do not need to use harsh or string chemicals to use these! The are wonderful and a great little cleaner I will always use!!

April 26, 2014

Love love love this product!! We renovate and flip houses so when we just purchased our most recent project the kitchen had beautiful quality cabinets that just hadn't been cleaned in for ever! So I went to work with the magic eraser scrubbing away the grime. Being 6 1/2months pregnant I love using these since I'm not breathing in chemicals and the amazing job they do! My cabinets are now brand new looking with out even having to refinish them. Thank you Mr.Clean!!

April 26, 2014

Mr. Clean has been around as long as I can remember. When it comes to cleaning products I will spend the extra money to purchase from a company that stands behind their product. When the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers 1st hit the shelves I, along with a few of my friends & sister, bought 1 box more so out of curiosity than anything. I read the product info & did as directed with the product. Went right to the refrigerator. When you have kids, especially boys, the outside of the fridge always has dirty hand prints on it. I was very pleased with the results. Went back to the store where I purchased the item & bought 10 more boxes. I've used this product on fridge, washer & dryer (outside) front door, stove, microwave, bathtub, & crayon marks on the walls contributed by my daughter. I 100% recommend this product.

April 25, 2014

I was unsure weather I would like these but decided to just grab them one day and thought well put them To the test, my aunties stove top and oven were a long dreaded job but these sure paid off