Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 29, 2021
    Texas, United States

Magic

I buy these in bulk. I have two small kids and both are a mess! My youngest wrote all over our playroom with black crayon. And these took it all off .. like magic. I use them to clean my bathtub as well and sometimes it works for scuff marks on base.

Amazing for tub grime

I bough one of these and wow, I am impressed. You can cut it into smaller bits to make it last longer (I recommend this method) it worked well for the tub grime and even sticky kid finger stains on my walls

L'effaceur magic

L'effaceur magic est indispensable partout dans la maison. Avec les enfants, on souvent besoin de nettoyer des bouts de murs, de plinthes, etc. Il est aussi merveilleux pour nettoyer mes armoires blanche dans la cuisine et les tâches dans le bain, etc.

Extrêmement bien

J’adore ce produit! J’en achète très régulièrement je vous le recommande fortement! Magic eraser est ce que vous avez de besoin pour les tâches tenace!

Outil indispensable

Je l'utilise partout ! Surtout dans la salle de bain, dans la baignoire, les murs, les tâches sur les lits des enfants ect. Vraiment efficace, facile d'utilisation . Vraiment je recommande

April 26, 2021

Quick and easy wall cleaning

This is a must-have when you have kids. Aside from the once in a blue moon mishap of writing on the walls. You will always see their hand prints and maybe the residue of a snack of some sorts all over your walls. This does the trick. Wet it and start rubbing. Makes life of a mom much easier.

Cleans virtually everything

I like to keep one of these sponges in my home and in my car. It has been great to clean up those sticky coffee spills in the truck, and you dont have to worry about carrying multiple wipes with you and throwing them away ( or letting garbage build up in your car), great for cleaning shoes, walls after your dog shakes off all the mud in the front hall.

Honestly an amazing product!

Perfect.

There is nothing else like this product on the market. I clean my walls!! It takes of Mark's and children's footprints! My baseboards are clean and shiny. The doors are free of scuff Mark's. I suggest to try mr. Clean before you decide to repaint. Nothing negative to say about this!

April 25, 2021

Literally amazing!

I love these things! I’ve been told they’re amazing for years but I finally tried them and damn they’re good. Cleaned my shower without even trying, I usually use a harsh scrub but this was a breeze

April 25, 2021

This Product Is A Miracle!

This product is a miracle! I don’t have to use harsh chemicals when cleaning our bathrooms. No harsh smell and chemicals specially we have dogs in the house.