Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 23, 2021

Best cleaner to remove wall marks

I have been a huge supporter of Mr Cleans magic erasers for years!! The reasoning is right there in the name! They are magic!!! It was the only product that was able to remove my toddler’s art from my walls. I find them a little pricy, so I definitely wait for coupons to stock up on these!

October 22, 2021

Best thing for cleaning in the bathroom and removing grime

I always heard of the Mr. Clean magic eraser growing up and saw all the commercials but my family never gave it a try. My partner and I recently bought it and it works amazingly in the bathroom. Although I’m pretty sure it says one use only, if you’re just using it to clean out the sink like we do you can definitely use it a good few times over.

October 22, 2021
    Maryland, United States

Absolutely love Mr. Clean MagicEraser

Mr. Clean MagicErasers get the scuff marks off just about any surface. I have used them to clean in kitchen, bathroom, & even on painted walls. They work amazing. You don’t have to do all the extra scrubbing that is needed with other types of sponges. When I am finished the job my arms don’t hurt. Lol. I will continue to purchase these!

October 15, 2021
    Tennessee, United States

The best eraser

I bought a vintage luxury leather white purse at an estate sale it had a few marks on it but the magic eraser took them right off! I use this on every thing even when I clean my car.

2.0/5

October 13, 2021

Never worked for me

I always see people recommending this to clean marks and stains out of everything but it has never worked for me! And I know you can buy cheaper sponges that do the same thing. I never get these anymore because they just crumble apart and don’t work.

October 08, 2021
    United States

always come back to these!

I have tried many cheaper non name brands of these and I always come back to these ones. I use these all the time to clean stains off my front door and they work amazing. I definitely think these are worth the little extra in price

October 01, 2021

Amazing

I was so sceptical when I saw magic sponges. I thoughts it’s just advertising, one day I decided to splurge and make this purchase and wow! It’s amazing, I’m sold

October 01, 2021

It’s not called the Magic Eraser for nothing

This is literally magic. It will remove anything off of almost anything. Be careful not to scrub too vigorously on surfaces that can loose colour. This has been a go to of mine for a long time

September 30, 2021
    United States

Truly magical, but too flimsy

These Magic Erasers are exactly that—magic. They get the marks off my doors wonderfully. My only problems are that they break apart really easily and sometimes take the paint off of a wall, leaving a noticeable stain where it was used.

September 29, 2021

Erases everything

I love this product and it’s accuracy for removing every mark on your walls, leather, any kind of material furniture, even velvet. I’ve had permanent marker on my walls and couch and I’ve been able to remove it. The only downfall is the material of it, falls apart fairly easily. You’ll need to buy multiple at a time.