Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

September 24, 2015

I cannot live or clean without Magic Erasers! I use them everywhere in my home. They are GREAT for getting greasy, dirty, "little kid" handprints off of walls. I also love them for stubborn stains on sinks, in tubs, and all around. I literally can not get my house clean without them! And I also love that I am not spraying chemicals everywhere... they are activated with water.

September 24, 2015

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser was awesome when used to clean scuff marks off the wall. I introduced this product to my teen son. He loved this to clean marks off his wheels for his skateboard.

September 23, 2015

I do love them ! They clean hard to get off stains nicely, They do eventually break down , but they work effectively

September 23, 2015

The magic eraser did accomplish the cleanup quite nicely although it fell apart pretty easy

2.7/5

September 23, 2015

Mediocre at best. Used it but it didn't impress me that much. I won't be buying them again because they're not worth the money. There's better things out there to use; ever extra elbow grease LOL

September 23, 2015

This product holds true to its namesake: magic. We use these everywhere around the house: the bathroom, kitchen...I even use them to clean my shoes! Definitely recommend.

September 23, 2015

Works great at getting marks off of almost anything!

September 23, 2015

i like that it cleans marks off the walls without taking a layer of paint. very handy

September 23, 2015

Fonctionne très bien sur plusieurs surfaces.

September 23, 2015

My cleaning lady loves these and so do I! Don't buy the cheap dollar-store knock-offs, they don't last and they don't work as well. The latest thing I found that cleans up beautifully are my corning ware oven dishes. Some of them had old stains I thought would never come out, and they cleaned up and look like new.