Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Magic Magic Eraser

Have loved this product since it came out. Many different uses. Great for cleaning the bathtub and whole bathroom. It has also save me countless times from repainting walls send trim in my home. My only drawback is with vigorous use it will eventually fall apart . Otherwise very happy with product.

Love it

This product is great for removing any marking on the wall, cleaning the bathtub and many more uses.
    I've recently used it to take pen out of the couch that I couldn't get out otherwise.

They're super cheap, and easy to store. I never use a full on so the value is even better.

Definitely an item I always like to have on hand

Must have

This is my favourite bathroom cleaning product. It cleans our bathtub with such ease. Makes my counters and sinks sparkle. This product also works great at removing crayon marks off the wall.

Magic Eraser to the Rescue

I recieved this product free to try. I had used this producct avery long time ago so I was eager to see if it really cleaned as good as tgey claimed!
    I was very impressed with the ease in which it removed grime and grease from my fridge and light switch plates !
    I would definitely recommend this for hard to remove spots !

October 02, 2017

If you have a toddler, these are a must!

These things are magic! I've gotten permanent marker, nailpolish - you name it off my walls and floors, I have a very busy little toddler at home. I've even used it for scuffs on my vehicle, the house siding - works amazing!

Excellent product

I've had to use this after my son drew on my newly painted walls.. I tried everything and I could still see the marks of crayons but after using the magic eraser it was gone. Only downfall it's expensive for the amount of "sponges" you get.

Magic!

I bought this product because I wanted to see if it would work and it does! I use it on everything and it cleans so good, plus u don't need to use anything but water!

Awesome product

Works really good on tough stains. I'm in love with the power of the magic eraser!!!! Deffinitely reccomend and will for sure buy again!!! Has a nice scent also

Saskatchewan, Canada

Must have

This is a must have product
    Chemical free and works well
    Mr. Clean products are tried and true
    I use it on walls, floors, appliances, furniture and on my vehicle
    Love the price too!

Efface tout!!!

Enfin un produit qui me permet de nettoyer les taches qui ne partent pas que ce soit dans la cuisine ou dans la salle de bain m net est vraiment incroyable!