Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

keep at least one MNR CLEAN ERASER on hand,, u justnever no

i was visiting my son in Barrie ont,, over night my white car entrigued some one to write all over it nasty thing with a black permanat marker we tryed everything to get it off
    nothing was working..... my son went and got a MR CLEAN... MAGIC ERASER yes it took all the permanat marker off my car... WEEEW what a relif and no shadow was left behind,, Today me my family and friends make sure we have at least 1 eraser in our house becuase u just never know thanx

easy scuff cleaner

No house should be without this magic cleaner. I use it in every room on every surface. It removes all kinds of marks and does not leave any residue.

New Brunswick, Canada

Always in my home

Buying again for sure, there item will be always in my shopping list and therefore my home. So effective and affordable, plis i can get it in any store. Love it!

April 17, 2018

Love these for all over the house

I love these for all over the house, tough on all kind of stains and dirt around the house. When we moved into a house that was previously a rental it was a mess and this helped us big time.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Can’t live without the magic!!

I love magic erasers, they get rid of black scuffs of the wall, they’ve taken pen marks off some fabrics, they work well with scuffs on sneakers, they’re just great! You can’t expect them to work miracles, but they do work like magic!

Works amazingly!

I'm not a fan about the price but I bought it anyway to help clean all my wall's and cupboards when I moved out of my townhome and every place since then. Plus when I help my friends or family in there moves as well. This product not only worked amazing for cleaning around the house but also in cleaning shoes. Change the price of it and I'll always buy it

God send with kids!

With a very inquisitive three year old these erasers are not only a god send but a must have. From crayons on the wall to grubby rings on the bath tub these take care of it all!

I love these

I use these to wash everything that needs to be gently washed like my walls and cupboards. It gets every little mark and dirt off my walls with little effort. I like that I don’t need to add soap or spray anything before using it.

J'adore ce produit

Oh, quelle belle découverte. Je ne peux plus m'en passé pour faire mes tâche ménagère.
    Fini le gros frottage pour que ca brille. Avec ce produit ca se fait rn quelques secondes et ne laisse aucune trace. Wow!!

3.2/5

They work well

I think that Mr. Clean Magic Erasers work very well, but honestly I use the ones from the dollar store more often. I only use the actual Mr. Clean Erasers when they are on sale for a really good price. They are definitely better quality than the dollar store ones, but more expensive. I use them on everything though, including the kids' shoes.