Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

August 05, 2018

Must have on hand

I always have magic erasers handy. They are GREAT for getting impossible stains off walls, floors etc. I recommend this product especially for families

August 05, 2018

Good, but could be better

Usually I buy these from the dollar store because you're getting the same product for less than what you would pay at big box stores. I've used these erasers everywhere! Even to get rid of scuff marks on my car (thanks to the red car that dinged my white door!) they work great but I do find if I'm using them on my painted walls or a dark surface, it leaves a streaky film - like you can see exactly where I've wiped. Not sure how to eliminate that.

very good

mr clean magic eraser sponge actually works to get the toughest stains out off the floor off a chalkboard yes it removes old chalk stains definitely does the job right for cleaning recommended

2.7/5

August 04, 2018

If you enjoy paint smear this is for u!!

I have used these many times since they first came out and always same result paint like smear across my walls that I absolutely despise these are not for me I will stick to old fashioned vim or soap and water thanks

August 04, 2018

Cleans hard without much effort

Scrubbing can cause so much pain to hands but with magic eraser you don’t make a lot of effort to scrub and you’ll still have amazing results cleaning spots

Great

We love Mr Clean Magic Eraser. We are on a septic system and a well. Magic erasers are the only product we trust to remove tough yellow stains from our tub and toilet.

August 03, 2018

Go to bathroom cleaning sponge

I use magic erasers in the bathroom daily. I keep one in the shower to scrub the walls and tub down. One swipe and my bath tub is clean. No elbow grease needed. I do wish the material is tougher as I go through one every few days.

un produit indispensable

L'effacer magique est la solution à presque tout mes problèmes!! Je l'utilise très souvent et il efface toute les taches rapidement. J'aimerais qu'il soit plus durable.

August 02, 2018

Miracle !

J'ai essayé des milliers de produits pour nettoyer ma douche qui était tenace avec les taches et voilà qu'avec ce produit, le lavage ce fait si facilement ! Il suffit d'un coup d'effacer magique et le tour est joué!

August 01, 2018

Comme neuf!

Je viens de sortir mon stock de bébé de ma remise. Le siège de bébé à été remisé depuis 6 ans. Il n'a pas été entreposé dans une boîte. J'ai utilisé l'effaceur magique Mr.net, qui à tellement bien délogé les tâches et la saleté tenace. Je suis sans mot, c'est comme neuf!