Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Mr clean yess.

This product is great some of the no name that look like this crumble and fall apart these definitely dont. They can be used numerous times with multiple different cleaning products.

January 18, 2019

AWESOME PRODUCT!!! Highly recommend!!!

I had stubborn scuff marks and grime that so easily came off with the Magic Eraser. Love, love, love it and will definitely buy again. This is my go-to cleaner from now on!!!

Best!

Our household sweara by these little gems! We use them for wiping down the walls,cupboards to even our white shoes!
    They are great because you dont have to use anything with them to get a nice clean finish!

January 17, 2019

Extraordinary product

These are never the most durable but they always get the job done doesn't matter if it's on my table my floor and my counter my stove the bathroom it always works I find not as much on the darker black stains if it's a black marker or something that have no clue how it even got on my wall but there's nothing compared to this magic eraser.

January 17, 2019

Can't be beat

Magic eraser is perfect for cleaning to bathtub, walls and stubborn marks on counters. Honestly a great product. Not terribly durable but nothing else comes close to its cleaning powers.

Produit menager

J'adore ce produits il fait des miracles dans ma douche et mon bain! J'ai découvert ce produits grâce au annonce a la télé et je pensais vraiment que sa allait pas fonctionner mais au contraire jaodre ce produit et il fonctionne a merveille il est magique!!!

Absolute Magic

This eraser absolutely saved my life. It works miracles and magic. I was able to clean my walls from crayons, grease, ink and everyday dirt. Love cleaning bathtub and sink with it, gets everything off

I use these on EVERYTHING

I use these on EVERYTHING In my house that Needs to be deep cleaned and/or Require a “facelift”. But I found these work best For keeping all of our shoes looking brand new. I have shoes that I have had for over 20 years that look brand new thanks to Mr. cleaner erasers!

January 13, 2019

On en a pour notre argent!

Il n'y a rien qui résiste avec l'effaceur magique!

je nettoie a peut près tout dans la maison avec ça! Je suis complètement accros a se produit!

aucune chance de trouver quelque chose qui va faire plus la job!

January 13, 2019

Its actually magic

The first time I tried this we were moving out of our rental and needed to scrub the place down. When I used it on the walls I was shocked at how dirty the walls were and I never even noticed. Literally took one wipe with the magic eraser and I knew I could never be without. Now that I have a toddler, this has literally saved my arms from having to scrub till they burn, to get crayon and marker off of everything. It even worked on permanent marker! It's inexpensive, works on literally everything, there's really no reason not to try it, you won't clean without one again.