Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Literal eraser

Amazingly removes smudges from walls. Keeps things clean and its very easy to use. It's simple to use and practically works in everything I use. Highly recommended.

July 04, 2019

Stock this in the kitchen

If you need something to clean coffee stains off of mugs and stains off of your oven top, this is the thing to do it. Just add a little water and poof! A little elbow grease later and those hard to get off stains are gone! Works great on random stains on the floor, walls, etc. You get the idea. Definitely recommend for stubborn marks in viewable places.

July 04, 2019

It lives up to its name!

This product is seriously a miracle worker when it comes to cleaning power! Nothing can get soap scum build up off my shower better than this! They do tend to break down quite quickly so not necessarily the best option for basic everyday cleaning but I definitely always go to it when i’ve Tried my general cleaners and they’ve failed.

De La Magie!!!

Je ne peux plus m'en passer, je dois en avoir toujours sous l'évier. Il fait des miracles dans le bain surtout si par mégarde la bombe de gel à raser a fait un cerne de rouille sur le bord du bain, pour enlever les taches de main sur les murs ou des tâches de crayon. Il porte bien son nom car il est vraiment magique et surpasse tout les nettoyants essayé jusqu'ici et tout ça dans odeur et a un bon prix.

Works on almost anything

This is one of the best products out there. It works on absolutely everything. Running shoes, bathtubs, sink’s, counter tops, walls you name it it works.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Works on so many hard to remove stains

This product has so many uses and works awesome at them all! From getting your tub shining to removing scuff marks off shoes and floors. My one complaint is that they fall apart to easily when u scrub hard

July 03, 2019

I always buy this product and will continue.

It turned my white dirty converse back to normal, and cleaned scuff marks out of the walls. Only thing it could not do was take out spray painted marks that look almost like crayon out of my wall.

LOVE IT!

I have a feeling that others will say there is a lot of waste in this product, but I personally love it! Then again, I am a bit of a neat freak! My husband especially uses it quite a bit, particularly for his shoes. He uses it religiously to clean any scuff marks or whatnot on his shoe collection! I like to use it on the bathtub to see it sparkle and shine! Great product!

Sparkling white bathtub!

I hate cleaning my tub, especially after mine and my daughters summer feet have been in it lol I found this product is the easiest way for me to get the tub and shower clean without spending an hour scrubbing. 👍🏻

July 03, 2019

A must-have in every cleaning cupboard!

I have honestly never used anything like the Mr. Clean magic eraser. It scrubs everything clean whether it's your tub, toilet, grease on stove, etc.
    I always have at least 1 amongst my cleaning supplies because it cleans so many random hard to clean messes/stains!
    It could be a little stronger (not wear down so quickly) but other than that, amazing product!