Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Wow just wow

Well we bought an old farmhouse from the 1800's , let me tell you there were some old scuffs and oil type marks on the old mantle in the front fireplace ...I tried every specialty wood cleaner out there . Three weeks of hard elbow grease to no avail.My husband brought home a magic eraser by Mr Clean , we haven't been without since .With little elbow work the fireplace mantle once again was back to it's natural beauty.Thanks Mr Clean this product is excellent .

I live this product

I live this product. I use it for everything from the bathroom, to scrub marks on the walls, to making my sneakers white again. I have tried almost everything but nothing works half as good as the magic eraser.

magic eraser

this is a great product. it takes out all kinds of marks that otherwise the marks would be hard to clean. so very easy to use. this is one product that every household should have. not expensive , each sponge can be used more than once.

MIracle Sponge!

Magic Erasers are a godsend! I use them all over the house! They even clean up my stainless steel sinks. Scuff marks on the walls from kids? No problem! Great for tubs and showers. I even use them to clean my white shoes. My only compaint is that they dont last very long when scrubbing.

Expensive but works.

I try and buy these when they are in sale. But they work really well. Good go get scuffs out. Haze from grout. The only negative is if you have a scuff on the wall, don’t scrub too hard on it, because it can’t take the paint off.

January 08, 2019

Makes cleaning easy for the kids

Love these! They are easy to use indoors (wall scuffs, markers) and out (patio furniture), and they do a great job. The bathroom ones are great for the kids doing chores, no messy sprays or splashing water. I agree with others that they are a little flimsy, but it balances out with how handy they are around the house.

I love these!

So this may be one of my all time favorite cleaning products. With two kids always trying to "help" cleaning products seem to get spilled, or sprayed on the wrong surfaces. The fact that this cleans without an additional spray really sells it for me. As some other reviews state, after awhile small pieces do break off, but as long as you don't push too hard that doesnt seem to happen.

1.5/5

Fall apart very easily

I purchased these to clean the walls in my house. In found them to be very poor quality and fall apart in pieces while being used. They did clean the walls, but left behind little fragments of sponge all over. I will not purchase them again

Best product for parents

Magic erasers are amazing from cleaning up everyday messes to cleaning what kids may have did which you wish they hadn't. Both mom kids got a hold of a permanent marker and color my cabinets with it. Magic erasers took it right off! Also love to use these on the awning of my camper from that yucky weather Mark's on it it to pure white again with no effort magic erasers are really magical

January 07, 2019

Not Bad

I love using these for many different reasons and they work wonders, but my only complaint is they fall apart way to easy and fast, wish they were more sturdy