Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Cant live without it

These are the best...barely any scrubbing...so easy...clean fresh..
    Affordable I would recommend these over and over again ...one of my all time fav products

Génial

Ca fait longtemps que je l utilise a la maison ,dans la salle de bain,a la cuisine même pour les petits dessins des enfants sur les murs, c est efficace un peu partout

March 20, 2019

Parfait pour les taches tenaces

Lorsque je suis emménagé dans mon condo usagé, la céramique et les comptoirs de cuisine étaient tachés. Heureusement, monsieur net est venu à la rescousse ! Le produit est très efficace et vient à bout des taches tenaces!

Jaw dropping

When I saw the advertisement I thought to myself “yeh, just another cleaning product, not a biggie” but when I tried, oh my gosh, it’s so good, no more hard working rubbing the bathtub.

Cleans everything!

I started buying these 7 years ago when I was moving out of an apartment and wanted to have it looking like new. From that point on, ive used these to clean walls (I have a toddler who loves to make messes), cleaning the bath tub (it gets all soap scum and yellowing from our hard water), and just about anything that doesn’t wipe off. There’s hardly any effort needed when using these and it cuts down on my cleaning time which is a huge bonus when you have kids.

Would buy again

This Magic eraser is so good when you have kids and they love to colour and they get it on the walls even little finger prints on the walls it even last long time

Effortless cleaning

I love these things.i have a cleaning business and i always have these on hand.they take scum off tub. Windows floors counters snd more with one wipe they are so reasonably priced and easy to use i alwats have them on hand.

March 20, 2019

The best value Mr clean magic eraser

I love this product. Being a mother of four, I have seen a lot of crayon and marker scribbles. I used to use spray products, and natural products, and even tried home remedies like lemon juice. Nothing works fine like this. I ALWAYS have one on hand. Especially when the kids stop by as a guest or visitors with a family member.

L'éponge magique

Aaah jaime cet éponge elle me sauve a Chak fois Hhhh avesmc 2 gars de bas âge qd il font leur oeuvre sur les murs ...pas de stress j mon éponge et à ma garderie aussi mes murs sont blanc et il resterons toujours.

March 19, 2019

I dont know what life was like this before I found this prod

Magic erasers are my go to cleaning product. Keeping my walls clean with 6 boys in the house has never been so easy! They are very durable and dont crumble in your hands like the no name brand. They also dont have a harsh chemical smell.