Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

January 07, 2019

Magic- just that

When it comes to markings, i trust mr. Clean magic eraser. Its simple and easy to use. The product cleans stains on floors, walls etc. No residue. I recommend to any one with kids

January 06, 2019

Excellent product

You will not believe what miracles this little white sponge can pull off. With having 3 kids running around the house this is an essential. I now buy these by the bulk. You can use them for almost everything. The car, bath tub, baseboards, walls ect. You will not be disappointed

A must have!

This is my holy grail when it comes to cleaning. This stuff works! It cleans everything from crayons on my wall to dirty shoes. I always have thos on hand and use it almost daily. Love this.

It really is magic

I tried this for the first time recently. My daughter had drew on my walls with crayons. The magic erase marker took it right off my walls. I cannot reccomend this enough. Especially if you have kids

January 04, 2019

My husband is a Mechanic...

I have used this product religiously for years. It is able to remove tough grime and grease unlike any other product. I did learn the hard way it will also remove the paint from your walls... So make sure you want to remove what you are scrubbing. Works great on kitchen appliances that get touched by greasy hands or decorated by my little artists.

January 03, 2019

it actually works

i had my doubts about this product..as i have seen other products stating the same effectiveness of cleaning ..but this actually works...crayons off walls amazing ...it just wipes clean off ...love this product.

What crayon marks

We just reached troublesome toddler stage in our home. Magic Eraser has been our savior in several occasions from crayon or marker marks on the tables and walls. Toy car scrapes on the doors, and let’s not forget the black marks on my recent washed floors from dads non slip rubber soles!!

Incredible

Wow!! This is the magic erasing sponge. It really does work wonders and gets the job done so effortlessly. Perfect for cleaning the bathroom and kitchen

Work wonders

Magic eraser removes scuffs when nothing else does. I’m not sure how it works, but it does feel like magic. It cleaned my 20 year old laundry tub so it looks like new!

January 02, 2019

Removes stain i never thought I could

I tried Mr Clean Magic Erasers at the recommendation of a friend and I haven’t looked back since ! My walls, kitchen, bathroom and house as a whole has never looked this sparkling clean and bright! This product pulls its weight in terms of “erasing” marks and stains from my house forever! Make sure to always have these on hand for a cleaning day or just a quick stain remove.