Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

July 02, 2019

Amazing

I was surprised the first time I tried magic erasers with how well they get rid of any mess. I have nieces and nephews that make messes that can be hard to clean. From paint on walls to nail polish on tables and cupboards. The eraser was able to clean it all in a snap

July 02, 2019

Magic Erasers are Magic

The Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are so fantastic! They can get scuff marks off, really tough dirt or stains off so many things! They are so very versatile to use anywhere, kitchen, bathroom, bathtubs, sinks, counters, walls, floors, outdoor lawn furniture, and so much more!! Such a great buy!!

July 01, 2019

Love it

I love the magic eraser. We use it every single day. There is nothing It does not erase from washing the bath to cleaning the stained walls. Will be buying again

June 29, 2019

Works everytime

Literally magic! Use it on everything except for walls because it is strong enough to take paint off. Also- if you read fine print you need to rinse the area you washed.

June 29, 2019

Works amazing but there’s competition

I really love these! I religiously use them to clean my tub and shower, and the baby’s high chair!
    But I was at the dollar store the other day and they have an identical product for less so I have switched from name brand

The best

The best cleaning eraser out there. When nothing else works for tough stains I go to my magic eraser and get the job done. My cleaning product in every bathroom and kitchen area.

Win win

Can’t go wrong with this product. Even my grandma loves it. She has a leaky faucet and keeps it under the leak to prevent her tub from going brown. Very easy to use and I love the end result.

Magic Eraser

The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser does a sensational job cleaning my kitchen and bathroom sinks! I even use it on my hubcaps. I highly recommend the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.

Moms need these...

Walls... Baseboards... Table tops and counters. These are a beautiful addition to my cleaning routine. Careful though they can remove the paint so dony scrub too hard!!

2.0/5

Pennsylvania, United States

Magic Eraser not Magic

I used the magic eraser on the arms of my lawn chairs. It did make them white, but I had to use all of my strength, and the eraser just crumbled. I'd have to use way too many erasers for it to be worth it on one chair.