Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Effective and Easy

I have used Mr Clean Magic Eraser for different clean up jobs . From cleaning the walls to scrubbing window and doors it does an amazing job.
    The only problem I have with it is that it finishes very quickly, would give it full marks if it lasted for a longer period.

1.2/5

Not what I expected

Recently was my first purchase of this product. I really expected more from a brand like Mr.Clean. It was not effective at all. I would not waste my money on this ever again.

Tout simplement magique

Le "magic eraser" porte très bien son nom! Il efface n'importe quoi! Je l'ai utilisé suite à mon déménagement alors que des meubles avaient laissé des traces sur les murs et tout est disparu. Très abordable et totalement efficace. Indispensable pour les taches que l'on croit cause perdue.

The best cleaning sponge

Mr clean magic eraser is the best cleaning sponge I’ve used. It works on everything and anything. Takes away all the dirt,grime,scum and even permanent marker. Very useful to have especially with kids around the house

March 19, 2019

Great sponge that gets everything clean!

I needed to buy a sponge that was going to be easy to use and effective! I wanted to try the Magic Eraser because I had heard great things. I’m so glad that I bought it because it works so well and I’m so many different surfaces. I like that it doesn’t have to be soaked in water to clean up messes and that I can use it on floors, walls, tables, chairs and even window sills. I would recommend this to family and friends especially if convenience is important.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

I could not live without this product. Am not a clean freak and I hate scrubbing but with this magic eraser, so easy to clean tough dirt and grime. I use on my white summer lawn chairs when they get scuffed. Cleans hand marks on the walls without removing the paint. There is a million uses and I always have a package on hand.

Monsieur net!

J’adore! Leffaceur monsieur net vient à bout de tout les masques sur les murs! Super pour ne pas devoir peinture pour des marques! Depuis c’est abordable!

Love these

These keep my entire house clean! I use it on any tough stain or mark on the walls or in the kitchen or bathroom! They are strong and durable and keep my home sparkling

Works Great

I always keep a magic eraser under my sink for my cleaning needs. From my walls, floors, bathroom. Kitxhen and even my car it works wonderful. Takes that little bit of water and some elbow grease but everything comes out great. The soap scum that builds in the bath tub and shower the magic eraser removes it with ease. They dont last long as they tend to fall apart from scrubbing but the effectiveness is second to none. It works...

March 18, 2019

Jamais égalé!

Rien de mieux pour nettoyer la douche et le bain! Souvent imité mais aucun autre effaceur ne lui arrive à la cheville. Il a même faite partir une tache de vin sur une table blanche! L'essayer c'est l'adopter!