Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

June 14, 2009

Great cleaning product! Seems to get off anything I find on my walls. It even got off scratches on my wall left by some wooden furniture! Apparently it can take the paint off your walls so be careful.

June 04, 2009

It really works! I could use that thing over and over again.

May 30, 2009

This is a great product a quick, effective cleaning of the walls, cabinet doors. Etc. The first time I used it, I ended up cleaning all the walls in my home because I was amazed by how well it works.

May 26, 2009

Im mother of two boys! and i dont wont to think of what my walls would look like with out this product ! it has saved me from the need to re paint many times. it takes little effort to make ur walls look like there new again. I also use for those tough kitchin stains. i make sure i always have one on hand

May 10, 2009

I love this product you can use it to clean pretty much anything in your house.

1.3/5

May 07, 2009

This product did the same thing as if I were to use a pencil eraser on my walls or floors.Also if I use light scrubbing pads,it does the same thing.I don't find this product any different.

May 01, 2009

I am a mother of 4 and I couldn't live without the magic eraser! Its amazing...Anyone with children can benefit from this product...

May 01, 2009

This is a wonderful product. It has even removed permanent marker off my countertop.

May 01, 2009

I could hardly believe the effect this little eraser had on tub grime, black marks on the wall & even sneakers! It sure saves on the elbow grease, too!

April 26, 2009

I LOVE Magic Eraser's they clean almost EVERYTHING off stuff! You need something cleaned and it's annoying hard to do get the magic eraser! I am highly pleased with this product.