Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

It's #1 For A Reason

This eraser is magic! It takes off everything and anything.
    Most recenlty we had scuff marks on our white fridge, I don't know how they got there (no one would confess), anyway, I tried regular soap and a bit of elbow grease with no luck and before I grabbed anything else, I grabbed the eraser and magic with a bit of water, it took them off with no problem. I have used this to clean marks off the outside of the pool, crayon off the wall, soap scum in the shower, scuff marks on shoes, .. the list is endless - this eraser is magic and will clean up anything. Plus it lasts a decent amount of time, I can get a good month out of mine depending on what I use it on and how often.
    If you haven't tried Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser, you are missing out!

Works like a charm

An art colleague recommended this to me to help clean dried art paint. Got a sample of the eraser and used it to scrub dried bits of art paint off floor, furniture and walls. Works like a charm and so easily especially with paint that doesn’t come off easily.

L’éponge

L’éponge qui vous faut ! Elle enlève tout sur son passage! J’adore j’ai toujours l’éponge sous la mains,que se sois pour une tâche sur une porte,sur le mur elle n’abime rien et elle est très efficace. Pour la salle de bain même chose elle peu autant laver le bain,la vitre de douche et les robinets un charme!

February 22, 2019

The best for removing wall scuffs

One of my must haves. I use it for everything. From removing scuffs or marks on my hallways walls, stain on my toilet seats or stains in my sneakers. It’s amazing! Very easy to use. I just wet it with a few drops of water and rub the marks away.

New Brunswick, Canada

Mr.Clean

Mr.Clean is one of my favourite things to use while cleaning, its gets EVERYTHING off , even just to while it on your wall you see the big difference !! I use it for cleaning everything , exspecially stuff that’s hard to come off , it comes off like nothing with the mr clean magic easer !!

A must-have!

This Mr Clean product is a must in our household. I use it everywhere and it gets out every imperfection. My bathroom is now spotless!

Best thing about this product: It doesn’t take a lot of effort for it to work!

Amazing

I love this product tons of uses and it gets out marks and stains when nothing else would work. Very impressed with this product. I will keep on using this product in my house.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I buy this product regularly!

I love to keep my whites, white and magic erasers help me accomplish that!! This product works wonders on white sneakers and walls! Before I used this product I would spend so much more time scrubbing to make my whites white again!!

February 21, 2019

My Go to For Tough Messes

I use these on everything. Used them to clean an old kitchen floor that had a lot of set in stains and dirt. The floor came clean no problem. A lot of hard scrubbing was required though.

February 21, 2019

Works to good!

Mr Clean magic erasers really do work. It took off a wonderful art piece my three year old put on the wall. The only downfall was it kind of took the paint off to. It also didn’t last very long. The eraser started crumbling into pieces.