Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

March 30, 2019

5-star prduct

This is definitely our last touchups after we clean up. We use this product on the white tiles of our bathroom, the sides of our white fridge, and sometimes on countertops too. Whenever we can’t remove a stain in one wipe, this is the product we ran onto.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome product.

The magic eraser has been my go to cleaning item. It is great on the marks on my front door that no other clean can seem to tackle. I find it is a really great product but that you do have to be a little bit careful on certain finishes to not use it on. Would recommend to everyone I know.

great for the tub

my youngest has skin sensitivity to harsh soaps and fragrances and we work in dirt all day so I needed something strong in cleaning but easy for residue if it gets on the skin. magic 3rasers get all the grime off mt5 tub without the use of hard chemicals! We love magic erasers

New Brunswick, Canada

Unbelievable!

I love the magic eraser!!! It is great for everything! Walls, counters, cupboards. If you have not used it to clean your bathtub and shower you must! I will buy this again and again!

Magic for a reason

These erasers have saved my walls over and over again. With four children I have had my fair share of messes. I have also used these on counters, bath tubs, floors and tables. Would recommend 100%

Magic for sure

I love the fact that Mr Clean magic eraser has never let me down - from markers off my walls to stains on my floor to build up on my carpets. it works every single time - it is a must have household essential

March 29, 2019

Excellent product. Will buy again !

I love Mr. Clean Erasers ! They work on almost everything.
    Be careful using it on dark painted surfaces. Tends to take the colour along with the marks.

March 29, 2019

Magic erase is Total magic at getting the walls really clean

These were amazing for getting tough stains from the walls or any type of surface, only thing is they seem to not last very long and need to use a new one pretty quickly, but I recommend buying these for easily cleaning stubborn messes

Holy grail!!!!

With a 2 year old who loves to draw on everything but paper these are a LIFESAVER. There’s never been anything I haven’t been able to remove with this so I always have a stockpile in my house ready for whatever masterpiece he creates next.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

LOVE LOVE LOVE magic erasers!!!

Whoever invented these are a genius! They are amazing for cleaning. Especially the shower. You don't have to scrub hard when you use magic erasers. I also like them for removing permanent marker from plastic surfaces. I honestly cannot live without them!!