Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

August 14, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Buy it

This is amazing, cleans everything and the price point is fantastic. It's even great for cleaning glass that had plastic or other material melted onto it.

August 14, 2019

Magic ERASER

When they say MAGIC eraser, it’s just that! This little guy cleans EVERYTHING. I only use this to clean my tub, shower, any porcelain etc! Gets all the mildew and stains off. You can feel the grime of the tub coming off with this eraser. HIGHLY recommend.

100%

Omg I can't tell u how many times these save my life...lol would never want to not have them love love love the way it takes all unwanted garbage.....

Michigan, United States

Mr Clean

These are the best sponges ever! From cleaning the toilets to scrubbing walls, they literally do it all. It has no strong odors and it gets the job, any job, done!

True Magic!

If there's a dried on dirty mess this product is ready to tackle the job with ease. This is a must have in every house to make the tough job of keeping it clean alot easier.

Produit magique

On peut utiliser ce produit, qui est littéralement magique, partout!!!
    Du plancher de la douche jusqu'à la céramique de la cuisine. Il est parfait pour enlever toutes les saletés.

Good product

So I bought this product to clean my white shoes And it works amazingly I didn't have to scrub too hard Did I have to work hard at it I can't believe The Way this product works I just wish I wasn't so expensive us the only thing I must say.

Love it

I started using this because I was told it really worked. I have to say I really like scrubbing bubbles all the time does both my breathing and I have lung issues

Amazing Uses

My goodness this product is unlimited in its uses. It fits nicely in the hand and when wet, a perfect amount of suds follows. Scuff marks and other hard to clean marks disappear in a few strokes. At first, I used it for only dishes until I found it valuable in other areas of the house. It's priced right and a charm to use.

August 13, 2019

Best product to own with artistic kids

My kids are always writing on everything no matter how much you tell them no. So I always have a stash of these in my house! They literally remove almost anything.