Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

August 13, 2019

Magically removes dirt n grime

I actually really like Mr. Clean magic eraser. It works great! The only thing I don't like about it is that it falls apart very easily. Then you got all these little pieces every where. But other than that I really like this product.

So much more

These are great for cleaning walls and the bathtub and tons of other house hold items. They are actually great for cleaning scuff marks off shoes as well as jackets and purses.

Always works

Great cleaning product. Works on tough stains. Was a life saver when my child wrote on the wall. You cam use this product for so many different things.

August 13, 2019

Be careful where you use it on

Love the fact that it gets everything out, however be careful what you use it on. I had seen people use it on walls and it gets rid of scratches and whatnot. I tried it on my walls and it made marks on the walls wherever I wiped. Do not use it on water based paint walls unless you want to have splotches everywhere! It disintegrates easily if you rub very hard.

August 12, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Insanely good for kid mistakes.

This thing has been a life saver for us because our two year old loves to sneak crayons and markers and draw on EVERYTHING and with just a little water and elbow grease it all comes right off highly recommend this

August 11, 2019
    Nevada, United States

It works on walls

I use this because my kids did write on the walls in house .I thought nonething would help. Someone told me about this product and I had to go to Walmart to try trust me it works .

August 10, 2019
    New York, United States

Magic !

The magic eraser does work extremely well. It scrubs away many surface stains and crayon marks on walls :-(. The only downside is that it breaks very easily. I used a few and they broke into smaller pieces which was a bit frustrating. A bit expensive also

August 10, 2019
    Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Amazing

This white sponge is a must for any household the latest removals I’ve use for lately is nail varnish on bath and scuffs all up my stair wall both got removed and the wall was amazing after and didn’t rub off the lain also..

August 09, 2019

Mr. Clean magic eraser

My bathtub was almost grey of soap scum!!! Tried everything and this magical eraser does just that! M A G I C A L!!!! Now my bathtub looks almost like new!

August 09, 2019
    Iowa, United States

Kids will be kids

Our kids like to touch the walls and everything around them and sometimes they use pens and markers and pencils and we just all have the right item to clean off our walls this item works great and we are very happy with it