Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Saskatchewan, Canada

Works Wonderfully

THese erasers are fantastic. They work like a charm to get the hardest toughest stains out of almost any surface. They are pricey, so we do try other means before purchasing. But if the stain is resistant enough, we go out and purchase this. I would recommend these erasers to anyone for cleaning!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tough little sponge!

I use the magic eraser everywhere! My little ones tend to make little messes that require the magic eraser, such as pencil on the walls or scuffs on the floor. I usually scrub my stainless steel sink with a magic eraser to get all of the built up gunk and stains out. I wish the sponge didn’t fall apart as easily when using it on tough jobs such as my tiled shower stall.

January 03, 2020

Essential if you have toddlers!

Magic eraser is an essential item if you have toddlers. I have found my kids writing on our walls a few times and magic eraser always does the trick. I don’t even get upset because I know it will take away all the pen and marker marks on my walls.

Works well!

These work on almost everything. With two young kids at home we bought a box of magic erasers to keep on each level of the house. Works well to get rid of unwanted kid drawings on furniture and also for renovations. I've also used it to get rid of stubborn stains.

December 29, 2019

Cleans Well!

I've used Magic Cleaner Eraser since they first came out. They are great for removing scuffs on walls, baseboards, the top of the oven, underneath the cupboards...basically anywhere. You just wet the part that you want to work with and there you go. Makes cleaning fast and efficient.

December 29, 2019

A must have

These are great for stubborn situations! Excellent for getting basically anything off your walls and baseboards! Always have them in my cleaning basket!

December 28, 2019

Truly magic!

I always keep these on hand. They are fantastic to remove stubborn dirt spots and to polish up something dulled by use. Recently, I accidentally got pen ink on my favorite purse. Magic eraser to the rescue! It took the ink off my bag no problem. Another favorite use is to brighten light switches... you wouldn’t believe the colour transformation!

December 20, 2019

Life saving product

Will change your whole cleaning game! Your child got a hold of the crayons and decided to go town on your walls, Mr.Clean magic eraser has got you covered!

December 18, 2019

Truly magic

I have three very active, crazy little boys, and my walls take a beating on a daily basis. The magic eraser is my go to for for any scuffs or marks. I have yet to come across one that the magic eraser won't remove!

December 18, 2019

Pour Vr

Nous avons un Vr et ce produit est vraiment bon pour faire partir les taches noirs sur le revêtement extérieur et sur le plastic il n’égratigne pas , le blanc redevient blanc