Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Michigan, United States

Oh my gosh

These things work on EVERYTHING!!! I use them for my bathtub mainly cause I have 4 boys and they can make that tub gross, but the magic erasers make it look brand new!

Doncaster, United Kingdom

Great cleaning

These are ideal. So many uses in the home fantastic on marks on the wall left by kids! They have a large range of uses and really simple and quick to use. The last a while and a really good price for the pack. I always have these in the house now and use for all sorts

Georgia, United States

Mr. Clean!

I love these little scrubbers! A little disinfectant spray along with one of these wipes away anything and everything. I was so happy when I found out that dollar tree carries this item.

Michigan, United States

Absolute magic!!

I have been using magic erasers for many years!! From taking crayon off the wall, permanent marker off the kitchen floor, stains from my husbands dri fit shirts and cleaning the walls. These erasers are true magic and rice the toughest of grime off almost any surface!

United States

Good for tough spots

I like using the magic erasers mostly for when my kids write on the walls, these quickly take care of it. These do help in the kitchen with those tough spots on the stove but you’ve still got to put quite a bit of work into scrubbing at scraping still, it’s not as easy as they claim it is with using these.

Washington, United States

Truly IS Magical~Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

I stumbled upon this completely useful invention years ago by a friend using it and I was in amazement. You can literally use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser for any cleaning task you can think of. I like how you can use the same eraser for multiple different tasks so it can last for quite some time.

Arizona, United States

I love these!!

This product works amazing to wash smudges on walls, clean cabinets counters even wash dishes! I mainly use them to clean walls doors outlets and it does everything I expect them to do! Won't buy anything else!

Ohio, United States

These things are actual magic!

Wow these things are amazing!! I have never seen anything cut through bath tub soap scum like these things! Life changing! They also work wonders in our glass stove top!

Connecticut, United States

Don’t know how I managed without them

These are truly MAGICAL! I will admit I wondered how a small white foam looking thing was going to work.. boy was I wrong! Everything from crayon on the wall, to soap scum, to scuff marks on the kitchen floor. I don’t know how they are made.. but I do know I can’t live without them.

Florida, United States

Works great

Ive brought this product years ago and still do today. Mr. Clean magic eraser is just a good name for it because it works like magic. You wet it and it cleans the tub or sink effectively in one use. After that you must disgard. These are definitely worth your money for cleaning and i would definitely recommend Mr. Clean magic erasers to anyone