Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Wisconsin, United States

My #1 Favorite Cleaning Product

I absolutely love magic erasers. It is amazing the types of stuff you can remove with them. Sometimes, magic erasers are the only way to remove certain things easily such as dry grease splatters and grime.

Arkansas, United States

Sent from heaven!

I love Mr. Clean magic erasers they get the job done! Having 3 kids mean there is always a mess to clean up and these make even the tough jobs a breeze. Stains that I thought would never come off just wipe away with these!

Georgia, United States

Tough on grease

Mr. Clean magic erasers are amazing. They are tough on grease and hard stuck on messes. I use these in every room. From counters to walls. Bathtubs to stoves. They work on everything. I would highly recommend this product.

Pennsylvania, United States

What can’t magic eraser do

I use magic erasers on everything. Scoffed up shoes to wall marks. Magic erasers can get rid of the toughest marks. We even keep one in our small kids pool and it sucks up all the yucky algae that can form. I always keep a box in my cupboard never know when one will come in handy.

Wisconsin, United States

This thing is magic!

I had a friend recommend this to me & boy am I glad she did! Since buying these, I’ll never go back. This little sponge is a one and done magic sponge. Scuffing on walls, stains, whatever, it gets it clean! Buy it, you won’t regret it!

Pennsylvania, United States

U need

I always have these to clean with, specially for my shower. They get all the grime and dirt off and makes look brand new and whiter then ever. I definitely recommend these !

Oklahoma, United States

Will buy over n over

Magic Erasers are the absolute best thing to have in your cleaning supplies. Cleans crayons cleans absolutely anything you need
    Cleaned. The best thing for everything

Florida, United States

Magic is right!

Miracle product! Marks on base boards? Crayon on the wall? Dried food splatters from husband destroying kitchen while cooking? Use a magic eraser! This product is versatile and helps remove stubborn marks. My only gripe is they do fall apart rather quickly with continued use

Illinois, United States

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers really are magic!

I love using Mr. Clean Magic Erasers on everything in my house! They've cleaned many artwork displays from my kids and have even helped make my shoes shine like new again! These things are truly super handy to have around the house and even in your car!

Tennessee, United States

My cleaning best friend!

I love the Mr Clean Magic Erasers. They are seriously my best friend when it comes to cleaning the bathroom! I use one and about a half to clean my entire shower and the floors. I use a little bit of scrub but mainly the eraser does the job. My hubby works in black top and dirt all day and my shower is usually black. One hour and this bad boy and its back to being white and teal. Would totally recommend the magic eraser to everyone!