Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

California, United States

A must have!

I have been using the Me. Clean magic eraser for over a year and I still find new ways to use it. I use it in the kitchen to clean my stove, in the bathroom to clean the shower and I even use it to clean my shoes! Very handy to have.

Always in my cupboard.

This is my go-to item for cleaning stubborn stains. I have used this on walls, my stove, my cupboards and any stain that needs lifting. Always keep a clean spare in the house.

It's magical!

As the name states, it's "magic!" and it cleans and erases all the grime and dirt around my kitchen. You may use other cleaners on a surface and have to scrub aggressively. Not with these ones. It's even better when it's on sale.

Live for these for 4 kids

I use these for everything! They work wonders for cleaning hard to get messes the kids make with markers and things. But also works wonders for scuffs on your vehicle and cleaning rail dust off your car aswell. Highly recommend using these for everything you do

Mr. Net effaceur magique

J'adore utilisé les effaceurs magiques de mr. Net partout dans la maison. Super performant autant dans la salle de bain pour récurer le bain que dans la cuisine pour les tâches tenaces sur le poêle. Je recommande fortement ce produit.

Efface tout !

WOWW. C’est totalement un magic eraser! Il fais disparaître tout les tache dans mon bain, sur mon four et autre place icompris! Malheureusement le seul inconvénient c’est que l’éponge s’effrite après quelques utilisation comme sur la photo !

California, United States

Fabulous

These magic erasers are awesome have a white painted house and they get everything off without causing any damage... Have lots of these and they last a while as well.

Missouri, United States

Goodbye wall art!

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are amazing! I have a four year old who loves to color and draw any where he shouldn't! I keep these on hand to erase his art work. He doesn't like them because he knows when he sees it that walls are going to be clean again. I'm a renter and these save me from being responsible for damages and I love that! If you have a little Picasso like mine, you're going to want to give these a try. You will be amazed how well they work.

Ohio, United States

Magic erasers

I purchased this not long ago, having 5 boys we get into some messes. They wrote on the wall with crayons, makeup, markers. You name it, I thought they were kinda expensive just for a couple sponges. I used them on the crayons and it worked wonders. The markers didn't seem to come off easily it did get some of it of but not all of it. These did not work with makeup at all. I scrubbed hard too. Also they fall apart. I used all of them just to get a couple marks off the wall. I think alot depends on what your trying to remove and what material it is on. I would buy them again because they did work on some stuff.

March 27, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Magic Eraser

I use these magic erasers every single day to clean and wipe things in my house down and also in the kids rooms. They will wipe away anything. Honest. Best money i spend