Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Pennsylvania, United States

product that comes in handy!!

this product is a great product to have around especially when you have little kids!!! Takes a little to scrub it down but it does leave your walls looking clean and like nothing happened!!

California, United States

My go to!

This is one of the best products that I have used. It cleans the messiest stains in one go. It’s magic in a sponge. Just wet it and use it. So convenient. Love it.

Pennsylvania, United States

I love these

These are seriously amazing and I use them everywhere on anything. They get off marker stains off of my textured walls. Amazing! The price is too good to pass up to for all they do.

Texas, United States

Works

I’m honestly surprised at how well these erasers work, I didn’t think they would. I use these to clean my bathroom and it’s amazing how much dirt they remove!

Texas, United States

It’s Magic

Bought the multi pack of Magic eraser at Costco and have found a number of uses to help rid me of stubborn hard to remove stains and scuff marks. It has been a god send and I will never be without them

North Carolina, United States

Love

this is one of my favorite products to use. They work well with helping keep the algea out of the littles pool. As well as cleaning crayon and markers off the walls.

Michigan, United States

Love!

I use these erasers in everything I use them on my bathtub or scratches on my car I use them to clear my shoes I love them they work on mostly anything

I will buy this again

I love these little sponges they make cleaning so much easier I have tried the no name brand but they don’t work as efficiently or effectively as me clean brand

Magic eraser

My best friend when I clean my house.
    I use for bath, sink, duty dirty floor.
    It is amazing how it can clean easily what you want.
    My bath is shine every time after I use it

June 21, 2020

Like magic!

Magic eraser is a must to have in cleaning supplies for those tough spots that won’t come off walls, counters, shower walls. A little pricey, and they fall apart in pieces if you scrub too hard. But overall worth it to get the squeaky clean look!