Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

September 04, 2020

Best!

I am a house cleaner by trade and I bring one of these to every house. Works great on stubborn stains and sinks and scuffs. I love these and couldn't live without it.

Love these things!

I use these sponges on a daily basis. I have no clue what they are made of but they really are magic. They save me so much time on tough cleaning jobs like marks on walls/floors. They work great cleaning soap scum in bathrooms. They make my stainless steel kitchen sink shine.

Scrub

I absolutely love this . I use it on my walls. Light fictures and the whole bathroom. I use it on my flat stop top and it gets so clean.
    Best product ever invented.

Works great

This product is fantastic. It works everywhere. Took off crayon markings after one wipe. They make cleaning the shower and bath so quick and easy. Would recommend.

Three Destructive boys

We have three destructive boys that are constantly leaving marks on all our walls and cabinets, magic eraser works amazing and does not cause any damage to the walls or cabinets.

Saskatchewan, Canada

They work!

Great erasers. My kids destroy my house and this magic eraser is a saving grace when it comes to my walls! They also work great on dirty shoes. Love purchasing these!

Cleans EVERYTHING

I am obsessed with magic erasers! They will clean pretty much everything off most surfaces! They last quite a while as well!
    Kids drawn on your wall with marker? Magic eraser
    Tub have sooo scum? Magic eraser!
    Everything.. it’s seriously magic!

Excellent Product

I LOVE the Mr Clean Magic eraser, it will pretty much fix any mess spill or stain. They are very effective and smell great. My only complaint would be how they break down and turn grainy toward the end of their lifespan. I will however purchase this product again.

September 01, 2020

I will continue to buy this product

Magic eraser is a great product to remove grease, dirt, crayons, and whatever else ends up on the walls from the kids. Its quick and easy and makes cleaning up easy and fast. I will definitely continue to buy this product.

August 31, 2020

It is actually magic

i mean wow! It is actually magic!! Cleans so easy! Works great on different surfaces! Wish it would not fall appart so i could use it for my aquarium :D