Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

August 06, 2020

Magic!

These things are seriously magic and a must have for parents. They get rid of all scuffs on the walls, and kids walls art. You don’t even have to scrub very hard to take it off either.

August 04, 2020

Would buy again for sure, cleans like magic!!

I have used these on multiple stained surfaces and works like no other cleaner to remove stains.
    Works amazing too in a pool if you have algae you can put one in the skimmer and it absorbs algae from the pool ;)

August 03, 2020

Get the scum away

I use the eraser for ALL my household uses ! . From the bathroom to the kitchen even when my toddler writes on the walls , I'll pop out the mr clean magic erasers and it erases everything . Only down fall is . Usually depending on what you use it for it will only work once .

Love this product!

The Mr. Clean magic sponge just makes me happy! I love to open up a fresh one and wander through the house cleaning all the fingerprints and marks on walls, doors etc. A very satisfying feeling!

Useful

I discovered this eraser even before I saw it in commercials. It’s a great tool to clean stains on the walls, around door knobs, and all kinds of cleaning that needs to be done.
    It just needs to last a little bit longer!

Wisconsin, United States

I purchase this product and have it on hand all the time!

I absolutely love this, it some of the only things that really gets things off when other products won’t work for me! I have these on hand at all times!

Tennessee, United States

No more elbow grease

Mr Clean Magic Erasers are the ultimate all-in-one! No other product can tackle the variety of messes this little white eraser can! I am a mother of 3 young kids and couldn’t imagine my life without them. It can tackle anything from crayon drawing on the wall to cleaning up your sneakers. Save yourself the hassle of having a cupboard of various cleaning supplies and pick up a box of these today

Really amazing!

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are truly one of the greatest cleaning inventions. They can be used on pretty much anything in the house, walls, sinks, bathtubs, stove tops, counters, etc.. When something can remove crayon from a wall safely, it's won me over. My son, when he does chores and cleans the bathroom always wants me to buy more of these. Even he, a seventeen year old boy agrees they are the best. They truly get tough stains out super easily. Highly, highly recommend this product.

Indiana, United States

The MAGICAL Magic Eraser

Magic Eraser is an absolutely amazing product. I use this product all the time. It can clean many, many things. Scuff marks on floor.Markers and crayons on walls. Removes rust. Cleans hair straightener build up. Cleans tile. Keeps sinks clean. Can remove residue build up from commode. Removes grease from stove. Can brighten stainless steel on refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher. Can be used to clean inside microwaves, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and stove. I know ALL the ways it has worked for me so now it's your turn to experience the magic eraser and see how many new ways Magic Eraser can work for you. It's an amazing product. You wont regret purchasing it.

Excellent product

I love using these to clean my non stick pans in the kitchen, my sink, bathroom etc. They work really well in removing grease, dirt and grime. The only downside is having to replace them so often as they do break down somewhat quickly (especially when scrubbing hard). They are not too expensive though so I will continue to buy them.